12.

"The first positive step in a relationship is to not mess up their names." -v.r

"As most of you know, school will be ending for break." The professor announced with a grim look. The classroom broke out into loud cheers and laughs, the professor gave everyone of the immortals the look and it faded into silence. "But I wish you all a fun time, stay out of trouble, though. Good day."

Everyone screamed out of joy and Zariah smiled as one of her classmates did a summersault on the way out of the room. Hilly, Zariah's seat mate caught up with her as she was getting her things from her locker. "What are you planning to do over break?" She asked. Zariah shrugged with a small smile. Not even she knew what was going to happen. But she had a clue of who it might be with.

"I think I'll just plan on hanging out by myself." She answered walking out into the courtyard. Hilly nodded in agreement. She smiled and Zariah gave her a slightly amused look as to why she was smiling like the way she was.

"I-I was just thinking about my boyfriend. Me and him are going to spend time with each other over break, so I'm a tad bit excited." She explained. Zariah laughed.

"I hope you two have fun." She concluded. She waved to some friends of hers and said thanks as they told her to have a good break.

Hilly was about to reply but she caught sight of someone. She smirked and nudged Zariah with her shoulder and she looked and seen Zayn striding towards them. Of course, Zariah mumbled silently. She doesn't mean to be so mean towards Zayn but she just can't seem to help it at all. She's civilized with him, it probably can't get any more better than that. "You too." Hilly giggled winking and Zariah rolled her eyes. They departed and Zayn came up and kissed her forehead.

"Ready for a fun break, love?" He asked. Zariah shrugged.

"Of course."

***

"Why have you come?" Medusa's voice echoed throughout the hallway. Louis sighed trailing behind her as they started for the main room. "Louis, love, I don't mind, of course. It's just peculiar that you show up unexpectedly."

They entered the main room. Medusa took a graceful sweep to the left to take a seat and as Louis looks up from his gaze from the white tiled floor. He seen someone that could possibly help; Mana.

She was breath-taking; Louis had to admit. She could sweep any mortal or immortal of their feet. Girls included. Mana smiled as she caught Louis looking at her. He cleared his throat, absentmindedly scratching the back of his neck. "I know." He responded after awhile. Medusa studied him through her sunglasses. She was confused. Mana stood statue-like beside her mother waiting for Louis to continue. "I...I need some help." He admitted running his hands up and down his face in frustration.

"With what?" Replied Mana looking Louis up and down biting her lip. Her voice was sweet as candy. "What seems to be troubling you, Sweetheart?" Louis wanted to snap at her and tell her not to call him nicknames but he kept whatever remaining cool he had and used it.

Louis said, "W-Whats with you and your seduc-" he stopped. Mana tilted her head to the side in confusion and Louis slowly let a smile crawl on his face. Medusa looked between Mana and Louis, she seemed to connect. "A-Actually..." Louis couldn't stop smiling. "May I borrow your daughter for a few moments?"

Medusa shrugged. "Be my guest."

Louis mumbled a thank you and motioned for Mana to follow him which she did with ease. Louis walked a few good yards away before he stopped and turned towards Mana. His smile was gone but his plan was fresh in his mind. Not really a plan, but more of an experiment. "I need a favor..." He said.