Who is Taehyung's first love? - 1

*One week day, BTS have a little lighter schedules for the time being. On the other hand Yn is having a hard time finishing the projects as they are only three people handling huge projects. Right now all of them are in the designing phase also blocking the income that has to be generated from the projects. Yn, Yedam and Haruto decided to sit and talk about this current situation.*

Yedam: *sighs* I think this is one of those rough patches that we have get over together. I hope this settles down soon.

Yn: Yeah, I have no idea how things turned out to be this away. All of our current clients are very demanding and we over estimated ourselves and accepted a lot of projects.

Haruto: Should we hire any interns?

Yn: I thought about it too. But we should have done it earlier. Now we are running short on money to invest on company. You two even have the fee to pay for the college. I'm sorry, as much as I want to help you, all my money are stuck up in investments.

Haruto: It's okay noona. We are in this together. We are fine. But you see, don't get me wrong, people will be ready to intern at us for free. Considering we work in bighit and with bighit. Do you think you can discuss ut with Bang PDnim?

Yn: No. That's the last thing I would want. This'll only give a lot of unnecessary opportunities for new issues for bighit. And they helped us a lot, I don't want to bother PDnim further.

Haruto: Yeah, true that. It will be troublesome indeed.

Yn: It's okay guys. Let's work harder. We should be good in a span of 2 months. Let's take care of each other, it's going to be very hectic.

Yedam: Yesss! Let's do the team chant and get back to work.

Yn: *chuckles*

*Meanwhile, V just arrived and is standing at their door, leaning on the frame*

V: What are all the younger genera of the company doing?

Yn: *turns back* *smiles* When did you get here old man? *laughs*

V: *walking towards her* Just when you threw your hands up in the air. To be specific. *slops beside Yn* And who are you calling old man? *attacking her with his elbow around her neck*

Yn: *laughs* Well you are! *smacking his arm lightly trying to let herself free*

*Meanwhile Yedam and Haruto*

H: This is the first time today that I saw her this happy and all smiles. *mumbles to Yedam*

Y: I know right. I was concerned too. *smiles* *sighs*

*Now V turns to both of them*

V: What's with the long faces? Is everything alright?

Yedam: *awkward and look at Yn* Ah that-

Yn: *signals with her eyes not to tell anything yet*

H: *observes* Everything is fine hyung. We were just tired. You know there's a lot of work. *smiles*

V: You guys have been working really hard. Let's go out for lunch today?

Yn: *hesitant* I'm sorry Vssi. We have a lot to do.

V: Come on. It's my treat. Resume to work after lunch. *pouting*

Yn: *smiles at him* Your puppy eyes won't work here.

V: Please Yn. It's been a while since we spent time together even. Pleaaasssseeeeeee. *whining*

Yn: *sighs* *turns to Yedam and Haruto* Can you give us a minute?