ONE COMPLICATED PHASE - 1

* V is getting ready for to leave for an award show along with a few papers of lyrics that he decided to drop by the studio. He has to go to the company first, get his makeup done and then leave for the show. Currently you both are in their dorm, as you came by today morning, as you all decided to have breakfast together. You thought you'll leave after they start to leave for the company. They are all preparing to leave, so you decided to make something for them to drink, before they leave as they won't have lunch till late noon. *time skip* you finished preparing the drink and carrying the tray of 8 glasses around Y/n started distributing the drinks. The last one were yours and V's as the other members started to leave one by one from their rooms. Yn entered the room calling tae's name*

Yn: Taessiiiii! *entering the room*

V: *exiting the room at the same time with papers in his hands*

Yn: *Bumps into him on his sudden appearance, spilling the drink all over his white shirt and papers*

* Taehyung has been serious since the past few days as he was concentrating on writing this particular song. He seemed pretty much stressed and the worst thing Yn could do is spoil the papers*

V: *mad* OH MY GOD Y/N! CAN'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING?

Yn: *panic* I-I'm sorry Vssi. I didn't see you coming. I was bringing the drink to you.*putting the tray aside* Let me clean this.

V: *frustrated* NO NEED!

Yn: *scared* L-let me just fix it.

V: AISSHH! I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW. AND YOU NOT ONLY SPOILED MY OUTFIT BUT ALSO MY PAPERS.

Yn: *sad* I-I'm sorry taessi. I didn't intend to. Tell what can I do, I'll do anything to fix it. Just give me 10min, I'll clean your shirt and dry it.

V: YOU KNOW WHAT! JUST STAY AWAY YN! JUST LET ME LIVE IN PEACE. DON'T DO ANYTHING. YOU HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY PESTERING ME FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS, ASKING ME IF I HAVE ATE OR SLEEP OR WHATEVER IT IS. CANT YOU SEE IM STRESSED AND WORKING. SO JUST LET ME DO MY WORK AND STOP BUTTING IN, IN EVERYTHING. *he yelled, all mad with his veins popping out*

Jm: What's wrong? *comes out to leave, looks at the scene and understands what happened*

V: Can't you see? I have been preparing for so long and everything is ruined. *pissed* HERE! *shoving the papers in yn's hands harshly* Just clean this mess and go home!

Yn: *completely shook and hurt* *POV: I mean, I know that I spoiled his outfit and papers and I'm completely at mistake. But was I really pestering him all this long? Did he really feel burdened because of me? Maybe I should give him a break*

I'm sorry Vssi. I didn't know that -

V: *leaves while she is till talking*

Jm: It's okay Yn. Go home now. Leave it here, you don't need to clean up.

Yn: It's okay jiminssi. After all it's the mess that I created *sad chuckles*

Jimin: *sigh* I have to go Yn. See you later.

Yn: *weak smile* It's okay. Good luck with the performance.

*At jimin and V, while they were in the car. V get's a message from Yn.*

*On msg*

Yn: I'm sorry Vssi. I know it's my mistake, I should have been careful. I cleaned up everything. And also I'm sorry for pestering you, I didn't realise that I was being a burden and irritating. Guess it would be better if I give you some space. I won't contact you until you feel like it by yourself. Good luck with the performance.