ONE COMPLICATED PHASE - 4

*Yn walks to the hallway and stops after taking a few steps into the hallway. Her legs seized to move forward looking at the sight that's in front of her. Soo-Ah is standing on her tip toes while her lips touched taehyung's who is standing with his back facing Yn.*

Yn's POV: WHAT THE-? Isn't it that girl? The pretty one that always wanted taehyung? I guess looks matter afterall. But he's not kissing back. I really don't want to believe what I see.

V's POV: WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL? I thought she had something to say? But she does this all of a sudden? This wench, seriously. Looks up pushing her away to see Hobi standing in front of him completely shook and mad.

V: H-hyung, It- *observes that he's not looking at him in shock, but hobi's gaze is fixed to something over his shoulder*

Hobi: Y-Yn?

V: *wide eyes, turns around in shock* *looks at Yn who's looking at him in dis-belief with tears rolling down her eyes* *her eyes screaming for an answer*

V's POV: This is all planned. Shit. How can I be so naive.

V: Ynaaah! *walking towards her*

*Yn doesn't move, or doesn't break eye contact till he reaches her. Looking at him with pain filled in her eyes. Hits his cheek with her palm lightly while she started crying.*

Yn: *talking in between sobs* Weyyooo?

V: *tears rolling down his cheeks, as he saw that she's hurt*

Yn: *crying* Jinja weyo? Is this what you wanted to tell me about? *holding his collar lighty* Is this why you weren't happy when suga was telling us to resolve things? So you are finally proving to me that I'm not the only one, rather I'm just an option? I should have taken the clue, when you said that there are many people wanting you. *her hands sliding down from his collar to his chest, hitting him mildly while crying*

V: Aanya Ynyaaahh *tears running down* *holds her wrists lightly, stopping her from hitting him*

Yn: I don't want to break the trust on you so soon. I'll give you one chance to explain. THE TRUTH!

V: *panics* Yn, this is all a set up. Nothing that you have seen is true.

Yn: *crying and hurt* Then you should have slapped the hell out of that girl. Why did you even let her do that? *looks over to Soo Ah who's enjoying this*

* THAP!!* *Yn and V hear a sound and look over to that direction. Mirae slaps Soo Ah*

M: I should have just kicked her out. Some people are not worth a second chance. *calls the security*

Manager: I'll take care of her. She does'nt even realise how big of an issue this can be. Forcing yourself on an idol. People are so obsessive.

*Hobi walks towards them*

V: Yn yah, *still tearing up* please lis-

Jimin: *coming from the room* Taehyung ah, let's go, we have to perform The truth untold now. *looks at them and understands that something is wrong*

Jimin: *shook* Is everything alright? Whatever it is you have to be there at the stage in 45sec. *concerned*

*Hobi grabbing Yn's arm*

Hobi: Let's go Yn. *looking seriously at V*

V: *still holding Yn's other hand* Aanya Yn, let's talk, please....*who now stopped crying*

Jimin: Taehyungah we don't have time. *panic*

V: *sighs and let goes of her hand* *looks at them all disappointed while Yn and J-Hope walk away*