MEETING HIS FAMILY ; HIS BIRTHDAY

*It's winter, the month of October. BTS had travel schedules for winter package shoots, winter vacation shoot and also the year end shows. They will be away from home for about a month and half. And V had an individual shoot and so he had to leave a week early for that. It's a week before V's departure and he's currently heading back to Yn's place, to spend the weekend there.*

*V walks in to the pent house and spots Yn, who's sitting at the kitchen counter with her i-pad in front of her*

Yn: *smiles brightly* *looking at the screen* Just a min mom! *gets up and hops towards V and hugs him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling his tall figure down*

V: *giggles at the sudden shower of love, flashing his boxy smile to her, hugs hr back lifting her up slightly* Yeah, yeah I missed you toooo. *pecks her cheek*

Yn: *giggles* I'll be right back.

*walks towards the counter, she's on a video call with her family. Tae also walks to her and greets them. Yn talks for awhile while tae gets freshen up. They end the call after they both say their goodbyes to Yn's family. V is sitting on the stool, and Yn is standing behind him, when they ended the call*

V: *immediately pulls her closer and hugs her*

Yn: *chuckles and plays with his hair* Are you tired?

V: Not really. Why? *looks up at her*

Yn: Shall we cook dinner together? *squishing his cheeks*

V: Okay. What should we make?

*They start preparing their dinner. They don't meet each other frequently but whenever they do, they make the most out of it. Yn laughs at tae's mistakes that he does when he tries to cook something. Basically he just ends up clinging on to her after awhile. And that's what Yn thinks is the best part whenever they do something together. Setting up the table they both sit down to eat.*

Yn: When are you leaving?

V: Next week. I won't be able to meet you the next weekend as I have to prepare.

Yn: Hmmm. Okay. And when will you be back?

V: We'll be coming to Korea in the middle but I'm afraid I won't have the time because we'll be leaving immediately for the year end shows.

Yn: Oohh, so is it a two month long schedule? It's still only the end of October.

V: *sighs* Yeah.

Yn: *a little disappointed* So you'll be away for your birthday this year too?

V: *holds her hand* Probably. *pauses* I'm sorry.

Yn: *hearing the disappointment in his voice* *turns towards him, talking calmly* Hey, what are you being sorry for? It's okay. We'll celebrate it along with new year after you get back. *leans forward and pecks his cheek*

V: *looks at her* We have never been together for my birthday and new year. And it's been two years since we started dating. I really wish I could spend it with you for once.

Yn: *smiles* I'm not going anywhere jaagi. We'll definitely spend it together. It's just not this year.

V: *smiles* That's a smart way to console me by bribing me with your "jaagi".

Yn: *giggles* Oh! Did I get caught?

V: Yes! yes you are caught! *pulls her closer and hugs her*

Yn: *after resuming to eating* Ah BTW, one of my relatives is coming to Korea. So my mom told me to ask you guys if you wanted something from *your country name*?