A tiny misunderstanding and moodswings

V: yn can you make me japchae for dinner today? I'm craving a lot. I have a lot of work and I'll try to finish it by dinner. So that we can eat peacefully.

Yn: Okaaayyyyy! I'll finish of my work and start making it. *smiles*

V: Aahhh, thank you. I might not come out, so call me when dinner's ready. *starts working*

*Yn also starts working in the living room, while tae is in the other room. Yn goes to the washroom and realizes that she got her periods early*

Yn: *talking to herself* Ah, why is it early now? Now I have to work with these cramps.

*As the day went by her cramps got severe, because of which Yn fell asleep in the evening*

V's POV: I was so immersed in work, that I didn't see the time until my stomach growled. What? It's already 9:00 PM? Where's Yn? Usually, I tell her not to disturb me but today I told her to call me for dinner. Aahhh, After all this work load, I'm craving for japchae so bad. I'm already getting mad of hunger. I still have a 5 min work and then I can wrap it up. I can't wait to eat.

V: *shouting* Ynnnnnnnnm!!!

*No response*

V: *sigh* I'll just finish and go downstairs.

* After finishing work, goes downstairs to see Yn sleeping on the couch*

V: *smiles* She must have been tired and drifted off to sleep. *walks to the kitchen counter to find nothing*

V: *smile fading away and turning into anger* What? She didn't even cook? *goes to Yn, wakes her up*

V: Yn! Yn! Wake up!

Yn: *weakly opening her eyes* Ah taessi, what's the time? I didn't know when I fell asleep.

V: *mad* *serious and calm* It's almost 9:30, I asked you to cook for me?

Yn: *sitting up* *Oh shit, it's okay, he'll understand* I'm sorry Vssi, I fell asleep and I didn't get a hold of the time. Should I order something?

V: *completely mad* NO! I would have told you to order if that's what I felt like. But asked you to cook, specifically. Because I felt like eating your food today. After all that stress this is what I get? I don't ask you often Yn.

Yn: *dissapointed* I know Vssi. I'm hungry too, even I didn't eat anything because of work. It's just I got-

V: Oh really? You are just lazing around on the name of work.

Yn: *hurt* W-what?

V: *sigh* *mad* I don't want to argue anything right now. I want to know how long is it going to take for you to cook?

Yn: *getting a little teary* Y-you want me to cook now? I have to go to the store for meat.

V: Yeah, RIGHT NOW! It's not my problem, you had enough time and you choose to laze around.

Yn: *taken aback* *mad* *sigh* alright. *goes to the open kitchen to start preparing*

Yn POV: I understand that he's hungry. But I'm hungry too? Atleast he should listen to what I got to say. He didn't even bother. I don't want to explain now. This is so tiring. What is he being so stubborn for? I'm really mad, like real mad.

V's POV: Aaahhh! This is so frustrating. I'm not mad at her, I'm just hungry. I'm too tired to help her, she rested till now, it should be fine. Did I go too far calling her lazy? I know she has been working. I'll talk to her while eating. *glancing over to Yn's back, while she's cooking* Or should I go and hug her now? *gets up*