12/12/2017 5:26PM

12/12/2017 5:26PM

"Hi Harry."

Harry and Summer both stood there in shock, Aryn was here and suddenly Summer felt herself grow insecure. Summer was a model and it took a lot to make a model feel insecure but Aryn managed to do it. Summer could instantly feel herself become jealous of the girl in front of her who didn't need pounds of make-up or personal trainers to try and be perfect, she just was and Summer could see why Harry loved her.

Summer nudged Harry and he snapped out of whatever daze he was in before rushing forward to take his best friend in his arms. He hugged her as tight as he could without trying to hurt her but something was different and he knew it.

"What on earth are you doing here?" He asked as he took a step back to take her all in and he realised he did still love her.

"I just thought I'd drop by, see how you were doing." She looked to Summer, "Are you his girlfriend?"

"No." Harry said a little too quickly and Summer felt her heart drop to her stomach.

"Hey," Summer mumbled, "I'm Summer and I was just leaving actually."

"No you wasn't, you're going to keep Aryn company while I set up stairs up." Harry stopped her, and Summer sighed to herself.

"Right."

"Actually Harry, I'm going to be off now." Aryn spoke picking up her bag.

"What?" Harry panicked, "You can't leave you just arrived, where are you going to stay?"

"I have a hotel down the road, it's okay, I'm leaving early tomorrow."

"I'll be round the corner." Summer mumbled excusing herself, it was barely noticed by Harry.

She let herself lean against the wall in the hall as she slowly slid down, breathing heavy to avoid the tears of hurt. Summer was in love with Harry and he wasn't in love with her, she couldn't do it anymore. She had never loved someone before, despite that she knew she loved him.

Harry shook his head, "Just stay here, please? You have been avoiding me."

"Harry, I've been avoiding everyone. I needed to figure things out. I've decided I need a fresh start okay?"

Harry nodded, "Well let me help you."

"I don't think you understand. I need to leave everything behind and that includes you. I've come to say good bye."

Harry shook his head violently as he grabbed her lightly, "What are you doing, what the hell's gotten into you?"

"Harry, I need to do this."

"You can't we've been friends forever, you can't leave me."

"I'm sorry Harry-"

He took a few steps back, "I love you."

"And I love you too-"

"No." Harry yelled, taking Aryn back, he never yelled, "You don't understand. I'm in heart stopping, gut wrenching love with you and have been for over ten years. Do you know how hard it is to sit there and watch the person you love, love someone else? I should have told you sooner, damn it but you can't walk out of that door."

"I know." She whispered, "I know you love me Harry but it has to stop." Aryn looked up to see Summer standing in the door. "You have to let me go, just like I have to let everyone else go."

"Don't you think I would have if I could already?" Harry yelped, tears rolling down his cheeks, "It's not fun."

"Good bye, Harry."

Aryn picked up her bags as she walked out the store into the blizzard that was snow. Harry was quick to trail after her but Summer was faster, she pushed Harry out the way but he still followed.

"Hey!" Summer yelled, causing Aryn to turn around, "Are you really going to walk away from someone like Harry? People like him only come round once in a life time and you're throwing him away like he's nothing. Let me tell you something, I may not have known Harry half as long as you, no where near but he is one of the most amazing, friendly, helpful, talented- whatever, I can go on forever with the list that makes him a true person. You're making a huge mistake."

"You don't have to understand my reasoning behind dropping everyone but I know you understand that loving someone who loves someone else is one of the most painful things." Aryn paused, "I know you wouldn't wish that on Harry and I wouldn't wish it on you either."

With that Aryn was quick to walk back off Harry tried to run after her but Summer stood in his way. He looked at her and she looked to him.

"Summer, move I have to go after her."

"Harry she's done. Let her go just like she's let you go."

"I can't!" He yelled.

"God damn it!" Summer screamed.

He took a step back, "What's wrong with you? You were telling me to chase her all along, telling me to tell her I love her and I have. Why are you stopping me?"

"Because..." Summer paused trailing off.

"Because what, Summer?" Harry snapped

"Because I am in heart stopping, gut wrenching love with you." She felt a tear trickle down her cheek, "I can't do this anymore, I can't watch you love someone who doesn't want you while I would do anything to make you feel half as much as I feel about you."

"Summer, don't-"

"I'm sorry."

Summer was quick to walk the opposite way to Aryn and Harry stood there, outside his shop in the blizzard as he looked both ways. He didn't know which girl to go after or which one to choose. Aryn was everything he thought he need but Summer set off this spark that he couldn't and didn't want to get rid of.

So he didn't go after either of them, he turned around and walked back into his shop before turning the open sign to closed.