12/12/2017 4:52PM

12/12/2017 4:52PM

Harry sat in his shop, the place quite since it first opened. Summer was sitting next to him, a magazine in her hand as she flicked through it. In the last two months Summer had put on a little weight and Harry could see her curves starting to develop that little bit more and he would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

He sat there waiting on the day Aryn was meant to arrive and to his disappointment she never did show up. Of course he was upset but just like always Summer was there to comfort him and tell him that maybe something had popped up, that she should be here soon. Harry gave up hoping eventually. Maybe it was going to be easier to let her go, after all he was now questioning if he loved her or not.

Harry had tired to talk to Aryn on multiple occasions but he just couldn't get through to her, no matter how hard he tried too. The more he thought about it the more he questioned whether or not he loved her. This could be down to two reasons, the first is he's getting treated now just as if he never existed to her and the second was the blonde girl sitting right next to him.

He wasn't sure how he felt about her anymore and even worse he didn't know how he felt for Summer, he knew it was more than friends but he couldn't be sure.

Summer looked up, catching him staring and placed the magazine down, Harry diverted his gaze back to the screen before him and continued to scroll through the empty diary.

"Harry, are you alright?"

He nodded, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Summers eyes glanced towards the picture of the girl that hung on the back wall and Harry watched to where his eyes fell. There still hung the picture of Aryn and the one of Alex that he still hadn't got around to changing to.

"I'm over it." Harry mumbled.

"Are you though?"

"Of course I'm not." He sighed, "She's my best friend who I love, I think, and she never showed up. What if Alex lied about it?" Harry paused as his eyes widened, "What if she's in trouble?"

Summer shook her head, "Harry I'm sure she's fine."

"You don't know that!" He yelped, "I've been such a bad friend to her. She's been having a hard time with the break up and I haven't been there for her. What if she's done something stupid?"

Harry got up quickly, rushing up the stairs to his room where he grabbed his suitcase, he darted around his room, throwing items of clothing and essentials into his case.

"Harry what are you doing?" Summer yelled as she grabbed the boy to calm him down.

"I have to go back to England! I have to make sure she's okay." He whispered.

She shook her head, "That's crazy, you can't just drop everything, Harry, this isn't the movies."

He huffed as he slumped back down onto his bed. He sat there looking out onto the streets of New York that laid under a fresh white blanket of snow, its reflection lighting the night sky.

"Sorry, I'm just worried about her."

Summer sighed, "Just... just go. I'm sure I can hold this place up for a few days, I'll tell them it's a family emergency. I'm not modelling at the moment as I don't fit into either department and I've spent enough time around here to be able to sort out your shop. I'll even stay here and make sure your T.V bill and food don't go to waste."

"You'd do that for me?" Harry asked in awe.

Summer nodded, "I'd do anything for you."

Harry hugged her tight as he mumbled a thank you, not realising how much Summer actually meant those words, how much she really and truly meant every single word she said.

Along with Summers help it didn't take long for Harry to pack and get himself ready to head to the airport and brave a flight to England. He never liked flying and the weather conditions made him all the more nervous to do so but he wasn't going to let anything stop him from seeing Aryn.

Both him and Summer headed back down the shop, as he rounded the corner he looked up. Harrys current breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight before him. Summers eyes widened as she looked to the girl in the lobby. A small bag next to her feet. Her eyes an evergreen colour and her hair jet black. She looked to the picture on the wall and her suspicions were cleared when Harry dropped his case.

"Aryn?"