30/09/2017 9:42AM

30/09/2017 9:42AM

Harry finally decided to go down where he apologised to all his staff for being late, letting them know quickly that it was due to family problems, Luke was currently in a photoshoot and wasn't around. He introduced Summer to everyone else and explained she was becoming a good friend rather quickly. Summer, Kelly and Mia had hit it off really quickly and spent some time talking while it was quite.

Harry found himself watching Summer and the way she showed so much interest in what the other girls were saying, he analysed her thoroughly and knew that the persona she portrayed at work was not her, it was what she was expected to be. Harry found himself thinking that the real her was a much more beautiful her.

"You two are totally fucking," Luke spoke in Harry's ear, making him jump.

"Jesus Christ, Luke. We're not fucking."

"Can I have her?"

"No." Harry spoke a little too quickly as Luke rose and eyebrow, "I mean, I uh, she's not property."

"Whatever." Luke mumbled as he placed the camera down.

Summer came walking over as the other girls decided to get some work done. Summer looked to Luke before double taking and realising who it was. She smiled a little before returning her gaze back to Harry where it grew a little.

"Hi there." She smiled as she lent on the front desk.

"Summer, this is Luke."

Summer held out her hand to shake as a sly smile rose, Luke knew who he was talking to and the game she was playing as a smirk rose on his lips too.

"Nice to meet you, Summer."

"And you, Luke."

"So," Harry started conversation, "Got any plans tonight?"

Summers eyes locked with Luke as she shrugged, "Just, going out."

"Yeah," Luke agreed, "Me too, going clubbing, dancing maybe."

Harry looked between the two of them, raising an eyebrow before shrugging slightly.

"I'm getting the vibe that I'm missing something. Do you two know each other?"

Summer looked back to Harry, the natural smile find her features, "Not at all."

"Never met her before."

Harry just nodded before training his attention back on the computer, scrolling through the diary. Unaware of Summers and Luke's mouthed conversation going on. Luke told Summer to meet him in the hall. He gave Harry the excuse of setting up and Summer went with the classic 'I need to pee,' excuse all while harry was oblivious.

"I didn't know you worked here!" Summer laughed as she hugged her old friend tight.

Luke rolled his eyes, "It's like you never listen to me."

"That's because I don't." Summer laughed, "Java tonight?"

"I'll pick you up at ten."

"Great, see you then."