24/09/2017 1:49PM

24/09/2017 1:49PM

Harry walked out to the shop and grabbed his case. A guy in a suite stopped at his door and knocked. He wanted to get on with his work and unpack but his conscience wouldn't allow him to walk away, so he walked up to the door, opening it a crack.

"Can I help you?" He ask politely, his voice low.

"Yeah, you're the owner of this place, right?"

"I am."

"Great." The guy nodded, "Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure?" Harry mumbled, stepping aside to let the man in.

The guy walked in looking around at all the pictures, Harry stood there patiently waiting for the guy to say something.

"I should probably introduce myself. My names Hank, I'm on the board for a famous company, Victoria Secret, have you heard of it?"

Harry nodded, "Who hasn't?"

"Exactly, we're bringing out a new line and the photographer has pulled out, we need a decent photographer and place for the shoot, that's you kid. My friends at Louis Vuitton were impressed."

"Oh wow," Harry spoke

Victoria Secret, this was big. He couldn't turn down the offer, he had to make his name in New York.

"Wednesday, we need the photoshoot here Wednesday. If you impress then we can pass your name on and make your company a regular for us."

Harry nodded quickly, "Yeah, done."

The guy shook his hand, "Ten alright?"

"Ten dollars?" Harry asked confused and Hank laughed

"I was think more like ten hundred."

Harry nodded quickly, "Yeah no tens alright, generous actually."

"Think of it as last minute rate and uh, the rate for handling Summer."

"Summer?"

Hank sighed, "She's one of our main models and a main pain in the arse, she drives away our photographers. So if you can make it through the photoshoot and I'm impressed we can sign your company."

"Yeah done, I'll only have the best working for me." Harry smiled, dimples showing.

"Great, see you Wednesday."

Hank left as quick as he came. Harry grabbed his case and walked off, heading towards his upstairs.

"Ha, how hard can one model be?"