29/09/2017 10:21AM

29/09/2017 10:21AM

Harry was standing out the front of his shop, everyone was busy at work. The phone rang and Harry was quick to answer it.

"Hello this is Picture 18, Harry is speaking, how can I help you?"

"Harry! It's Hank."

"Oh, hi."

"We need someone to come down to the studios, the magazine shoot has been moved forward."

Harry checked the diary, the day wouldn't be too busy so Harry was sure the crew could handle it.

"Alright, you have my mobile so send me directions and I'll be there soon as possible." Harry paused for a minute, "If you had your own studios why did you want to use mine?"

"So it was less intimidating for you, see you in a bit."

The phone call ended and Harry went round the back to tell his crew that he would be out to the Victoria Secret studios.

"Don't burn the studio down while I'm gone."

"You shouldn't joke about things like that," Amelia spoke.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me you're superstitious."

Amelia shook her head, "No, I'm not. It's just with Luke you never know."

"Ha ha real funny, Mia." The sarcasm was dripping from Luke's voice.

"She got a point kid." Sam agreed. "I'd put money on it."

"Carry on and I'll unleash a ton of Aussie kick ass on you."

"You couldn't hurt a fly," Kelly scoffed.

Luke fluffed his curly brown hair, "I've beaten someone up before." He then adjusted his nose stud followed by his lip ring, "Things got rough."

"What happened then?" Harry spoke, interested.

"He snapped my favourite pen, so I pushed him off his chair."

"How old were you? Three?" Sam asked.

"I was fourteen and the guy was also my twin but that's beside the point."

"That doesn't count." Amelia laughed.

"A fight is a fight." Luke shrugged, "Shit happens."

Kelly laughed, "Anyway, back to work guys, chop chop."

"Well shit," Sam spoke walking back to his office, "Wouldn't want to run into you in a dark ally way."

The group disbursed and went their separate ways.

Luke looked to Harry, "I'd kick his ass."

Harry looked to Luke who wasn't scrawny and did have some muscles, then to Sam's much larger and taller frame disappear around the door. He placed his hand on Luke's shoulder.

"It's nice knowing you, Brooks."

Luke scoffed, "Your support is great, I want to hand in my notice."

"Get back to work." Harry laughed.

Luke stopped Harry, "My twenty third is on the twenty first of December, we're going out drinking."

"That's nearly two months away."

"I'm an organised person who is giving you plenty of notice."

"Well in that case my twenty fourth birthday is the first day of February."

"I'll put it in my calendar. Can I come with you today? You know, for experiance?"

"Please," Harry laughed, "You just want to be around models."

"That would be a plus." Harry rose his eyebrow at Luke, "Oh come on, please?"

Harry shrugged, "Next time, I need to go."

"I'll hold you to that."

"Fine by me," Harry laughed

Luke walked off back to the studio and Harry said a thanks to Kelly and Harry left.