Nightmare

⚠⚠

Y/N

"Y/N breathe you're okay!" My teacher tried to reassure me. "I want you to tell me five things you can see." She said.

"I-i see *pants* you, the c-classroom. *pants* M-my *pants*." My lungs felt so tight like the water was weighing down on my chest, not letting any air in.

"You're okay three more." She held my hands.

"My hands, t-the bathroom, a-and *pants* my shoes.

"Good now tell me four things you can hear."

"The AC, footsteps, l-laughing *pants* uh, I hear *pants* music." I managed to get out.

"And three things you can touch."

"M-my wet clothes, the floor, a-and your h-hands."

"Two things you can smell."

"I smell your perfume and coffee."

"And one thing you can taste."

"My mint gum."

"Good job Y/N now let's get you changed." My teacher said picking me up.

I laid my head on her shoulder and hugged her tightly. And for some reason she didn't mind that I was getting her wet too.

*Gasp*

I woke up from my dream with cold sweat rolling down my forehead. Gosh why that dream. I looked around to see I was still in the boys dorm. Looking down I see Keith and Lance asleep on both sides of me.

A tear rolled down my face as I thought about that day. It's the second time I had this dream. Well more like a memory.

"Y/N what's wrong?" I looked down to see Keith looking at me.

"Oh nothing, I'm sorry I woke you." I said wiping my tears.

Keith sat up slowly and pulled me into his chest. "You don't have to lie to me. I can see it in you're eyes. Just let it all out okay." He said playing in my hair.

"You know, I have nightmares too." I heard Lance say as he sat up.

"We all do." Keith said.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you two." I apologized

"No need to apologize Bebita. If you need to wake us up then do so." Lance said hugging me from behind.

"Okay-" So I told them everything. About my dream and how I kept having it.

"This is my fault." Keith said "If I hadn't pulled that prank you wouldn't be remembering this." Keith said looking away from us.

"This is not your fault Keith, it's just a dream." I told him.

"But if-" I cut him off, kissing him on the cheek.

"It's okay Keith!" I said reassuring him.

"Hey I want a kiss." Lance said.

I kissed Lance on the cheek "thanks guys" I smiled at them.

"It's still dark out let's go back to sleep."

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" Lance asked

"No it's hot." Keith agreed

"I'm not hot-" Both Keith and Lance pulled their shirts off showing their bodies. I blushed but not a noticeable blush especially in this dark "put your shirts back on!" I argued covering my face.

"Awe did my princess just get flustered?" Keith teased.

"It's okay to like what you see bebita" Lance added.