Dance cruise

Hiii, I feel bad for the lack of updates but I've moved on to other stories and I kinda prefer making OC content now- that being said I'm not dropping this fic as I still have passion for it and I appreciate all the love you guys give it.

I'll try to end this fic with maybe 30 chapters so by the end of the school year for them. Anywho that's the update onto the fic~

////

"HOMEWORK SUCKKKS!!! That's it I'm dropping out."
"No you're not,"
"And why not, it's my life, my choice."
"Lance."
"Keith."

You sighed looking over their math work, the thing is neither were having any problems. Everything was correct Lance was just sick of the work and Keith bored of it. Still their bickering about it wasn't much to your disagreement. If you could you'd just be taking your special courses and be done with schooling.

That being said, "Eat your food and calm your big tits were done for today complain some more tomorrow." Falling onto your back on the carpet you let your eyes close. You were kind of sleepy but still have the energy to deal with these knuckleheads.

"Awe our Majesty has grown tired of us,"
"Everyday."
"You're supposed to disagree,"
"You're not wrong though-"

Keith clicked his tongue at this but Lance laughed at his misfortune. "You do understand she means she's tired of the both of us right?"

"HUH- nu-uh she didn't say- oh... Hey!?"
"You two are worse than my brothers."
"That's not a fair comparison we don't even know how they are."
"Well, think of it like this. They're bad, you're worse. Simple."

His blue eyes rolled as he stood up but Keith copied you falling onto his back. "Now you're just being mean."

You stuck you're tongue out eyes opening to follow the boy who was currently making a lot of noise in the corner. "What are you up to now?"

"Shhhh I thought you were tired of me,"
"Yes that's why I'm making sure you don't do something stupid," you couldn't hold back your laugh anymore which made the brunette snicker.

"Get up it's still too early for you two to be closing your eyes."
"It's never too early to close your eyes,"
"I agree with fangs here,"
"What am I a vampire,"
"I'd let you be my vampire prince~"

Lance made a fane disgusted face at your comment, "that's the cringiest thing I've heard from your lips."
"Well then you'll hate what I have to say next, Alpha bad boy~"
"I'm timing out your Wattpad account,"

"Jokes on you I still have ao3. So if you're the Alpha would that make me you're Luna? And is Keith a Alpha too or a Beta- mhmmnhmmn" Keith rolled over covering your mouth.

"Enough outta you your word grounded."
"Mhmmnhmmn"
"Nope, Lance hurry and do the dumb thing you were doing so we can change the subject."
"Right," then there was music playing on his star speaker not loud enough to get them kicked them out but loud enough that if you were outside the door you'd he hearing it.

He smiled coming over and handing the two of you his hands. "Com'on," Keith complied but you stood reluctantly by yourself.
"How dare you not indulge my cringe preteen a/b/o questions,"

"Because their mind melting."
"Brain breaking,"
"Cell cutting,"
"Head hammering-"
"Alright alright I get it," you laughed pinching the both of them. "I won't let this conversation go though,"

Lance continued to roll his pretty blues and you meant to tell him that if he kept doing that they'd get stuck at the back of his head but you ended up getting lost in them instead.

"Dance with me come on this is one of my favorite songs," he grabbed both of your hands pulling them in the air to spin you around.

"I'm definitely not a dancer,"
"Me either lover boy,"
"Doesn't matter just move your bodies," Lance began doing side steps rocking his hips to the song at a fast pace you and Keith couldn't keep up with.

"I can't do that Lance,"
"Sure you can, here love I teach you," and after he started explaining how to do the 'oh so simple' dance I told him to dumb it down to baby terms.

The thing is I have two left feet and a tail in the way when it comes to dancing. My mother put me in dance classes when I was young until she found it was too embarrassing to keep me in the classes, for her- like I wasn't the one being humiliated. Since then I've never liked dancing publicly but Lance wasn't making fun like the kids back then and Keith was almost just as bad as me so whatever I'll dance.

"There you go Keith, see now Y/n you've got everything right you're just stiff. Loosen up were the only ones here."
"I'm stiff? How do I loosen up?" His laugh bounced against the walls ringing like chimes in my ears. Before I knew it I was spun into his arms and he was peppering kisses up my arms.

"Relájate, nena, relax." Picking you up and doing a twirl he tickled, spun, pulled you in and out until you were laughing enough that your body untensed. "Buena good, now try again."

You tried again and long behold you got a clap and bow from the brunette,"See I knew you could do it, now both of your hips don't lie~"
"I don't know I think mine has a couple of secrets they can't tell compared to yours."
"Mine definitely have a criminal record,"

Lance rolled his eyes for the hundredth time today and you just had to say something at this point, "Stop rolling those pretty baby blues and keep your eyes on us. You're the one who wanted us to dance in the first place."

The ocean in this eyes sent a tidal wave of responses at that but calmed into a grin on his face. "Oh I'm watching bebita my eyes haven't left you two since you've entered my life they won't turn away now. Tienes today mi atención mis amores~"

"Well then haha- no more dancing for today, or language switching for that matter." Keith turned off the speaker face as red as his usual coat.

"Por qué revoloteaste? You don't even know what I'm saying mójol,"
"You're voice is enough."
"Ah, is that a compliment?"
"It's a statement."
"Hmm sure, okay then movie night then?"

Since you had nothing else to do a movie was agreed upon and you got comfortable on the floor once more. What the movie was you didn't really remember as as soon as it was turned on you layed your head on Keith shoulder and closed your eyes. A headache would've been coming if you kept them open any longer.

Lance and Keith bantered about their favorite characters in the show, Keith liking the golden retriever character Thor while Lance prefers the black cat Loki. To be honest it said a lot about their taste. I wonder if I'm more black cat or golden retriever, maybe more of a red panda. Mhm a penny for your thoughts, that reminds me though-

"Hey you guys wanna be in my music video for a project?"
"Hm sure,"
"Sounds fun."
"Okay, I'll tell you about it later I'm tired."

I heard them both chuckle before Lance snuggled closer pulling the cover up more.
"Go to sleep," Keith kissed my head.
"Alrighty Alpha," I listened to him gag and Lance snort a smile taking over my face. It was comforting, I fell asleep just like that.

////