Class project

A week later

Y/N

"Welcome to your first year of College! I'm your homeroom teacher Mrs. Pecks" I was in my seat at the back of class as my teacher introduced herself. When two boys that I recognized from last week came and sat next to me.

There were three seats in each roll so I sat where no one else was sitting not being the social type. They sat on both sides of me.

"So I teach math as you all know. Now as it is the first day I want you all to get to know each other so feel free to socialize and make some new friends. I do have an announcement to make at the end of class though." She said and sat at her desk.

"Wow what a way to waste first period." I whispered to myself.

"I know right we came here to learn not talk to others." Said Keith.

"I couldn't agree more." I said to him.

"So cutie looks like were in the same classes." Said Lance.

"I didn't notice." I said back to him sarcastically which earned a quiet chuckle from Keith.

"So are you going to tell us your name now." Lance asked.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said pulling a sketch book out my bag.

"You draw" Keith said not as a question and more as if he knew he was right and wanted me to tell him he was correct.

"Yeah you can say that. How'd you know?" I said as I went back into my bag to get a pencil.

"I have that same sketch book." He said pulling out his own.

"Oh." I replied as I opened my book to a sketch I hadn't finished.

"Wow you're so good." Lance complemented.

"That's a new one." I replied instantly regretting it.

"What do you mean by that?" Lance questioned.

"Nothing forget it." I said as I started where I left off.

"I think I understand." Keith said earning my attention. I listened to what he was saying as I continued to draw. "Look at what she's drawing. I draw things like that all the time, instead of people complementing it people say things like 'that's sad', 'is there something wrong with you', 'why'd you draw that', 'are you crazy', and 'that's to violent'.

I listened to him explain to Lance the things a normal person would say about art like his and mine. Apparently we have a similar art style. What he said wasn't wrong at all.

"So the fact that you just complemented her art is probably a new thing for her." Keith finished.

"People are idiots you guys are so amazing, even though you have a Mullet you're still very skilled. Hey cutie can I see some of your art?" Lance asked.

"That's not my name." I replied.

"You still haven't told us your name." Keith told me.

"So I'll just call you cutie." Lance added.

"The names Y/N." I said reluctantly.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Lance flirted.

"Pfft as if." I whispered.

"What do you mean by that?" Keith questioned.

"You heard that?!" I said a little regretful for letting that slip my mouth.

"Yeah I'm sure we both did." Keith said.

"Are you trying to say you aren't beautiful?" Lance questioned.