Chapter 13

Black veil brides perfect weapon and pic of demon Xander 🔝
Unknown POV
The boy was so nieve, his wolf didn't even fight when i took over him, this whole thing was planned, we must get the girl she took what belongs too us we have being following her since she left her old town when she took it, quite ironic that the boy is her mate as it will make it easier, a lot easier.

Brooks POV
I was curled up with Xander, my arms curled around his cold body, my face froze from the tears, but suddenly i pick up on a small, boom,boom,boom! I spring up in shock, tears of joy pouring out of my eyes, it was then i heard a massive bang, i turned my head for a split second when i turned back round again i was not looking at Xander, i wasn't even in the house i was in a strange room with stone floors covered with hay, i look around at the people i recognised one Octavion the bouncer, and three other people and this creature made of pure darkness it seemed that it sucked the light out of the room, i shivered as the temperature suddenly dropped, i looked at the creature as it pulled down the hood of its cloak off, my hands began shaking his face was of Xander's, only hollow and sunken his eyes empty and dark his hair stuck to his head with sweat and worn with time yet its being mere minutes, i felt my wolf howl in pain.

Xander was broken.

But I'm going to fight for him, i jumped on the dark creature possessing Xander.

I hit a barrier in frount of it, i fell down

I felt hollow and fell to the floor

Paralysed and weakened i slipped away.

A/n
Sorry its so short and terrible 😭