Chapter 8

I wake up in a dark room, i try to get up but i notice my ankles are bind with rope i begin to panic i tug and pull at the rope my hands starting too bleed and my tears burning my cheeks i screamed out in frustration, a voice shouted out my name "brook!" Lee lays small voice rings out, "lee lay?" I reply my voice choking up, "its okay brook The boys are on there way" her voice reassured me, "how do th..." My question was cut short by the room's door being forced open by a massive wolf, its demeaning posture and terrifying blood red eyes made me shrink back in fear, the wolf stalked up to me i shrunk back into the wall, the wolf still continued its onward approach towards me so near i could feel its cool breath on the side of my face, i shivered, i felt disgusted how could i shiver in pleasure at the wolf stalking towards me i should feel fear; i watched as the wolf cut the ropes binding my ankles, it was then that i noticed what i was wearing, i was wearing long dungarees with a red camisole underneath, i touched my hair which is a complete mess i tried calming it down but failed miserably, i let out a huff and stood up completely forgetting about the massive black wolf next to me, my bare feet pattering on the cold stone floor i walked out of the room noticing a man lying on the ground his neck ripped open i gagged and looked away tears welling up in my eyes, i felt a warm familiar hand on my back i turned to face lee lay "why would anybody do that to another human being!" She looked at me with pain and sorrow in her eyes "brook were not human we're werewolves!" I looked at her as if she had gone mad WEREWOLVES she is joking right, i stepped back nocking into the big black wolf i looked down at the wolf then i turned towards lee lay "is that one of the boys?" Her face went pale as she nodded i looked down at the wolf taking its face in my hands which were really small in majority. "Which one?" I asked looking up at her, my hands still on his face, "she looked at the wolf who nodded back at her "well the wolf is..."

Well my wonderful readers i'm leaving it up too you, comment who you want it too be (who ever it is could turn out to be her mate):

21 year old, Bastian is the secluded romantic who will take it slow but he has a shroud of mystery that stops anybody getting close what will happen when brook decides to reach out to him

18 year old Xander is the guy who would protect you to the ends of the earth but he has a really nasty side which can be explored and to go along with it a tragic background

16 year old Ty is the kind of guy who doesn't keep his opinion to himself he likes to be the centre of attention and likes to be a clown, but you can trust him to keep a secret. but when he gets angry you find it is all a shroud to hide the real ty do you dare venture into his past to recover him?

16 year old, Lysander is shy and reclusive he is usually shadowed by his brother but when he finally gets fed up with being the third wheel and mysteriously disappears do you really want to try and get him back? Or would you just prefer the one brother.

Please decide soon i love writing this book and I'm depending on your guys commitment to let me continue writing this book (even if you don't i will probably just carry on).