Chapter 9

"Which one?" I asked looking up at her, my hands still on his face, "she looked at the wolf who nodded back at her "well the wolf is Xander" i look into the wolfs eyes as it nuzzles itself into the crook of. My neck, Xander the name sends sparks tumbling through my body as if i had swallowed a fire work, bang it explodes as the wolf licks my face, a small giggle comes from me as Xander attacks me with sloppy dog kisses pushing me onto my back, i look up at a shocked lee lay who is smiling down at us, i give her a stern look "explain everything as soon as we get back!" She nods quickly with a sheepish grin on her face, i push Xander off me his silky fur begging me to snuggle up with him again.

We arrive back at the house Xander back to human form, and rapped in a towel (turns out when we shift our clothes rip too) i make a mental note to hide clothes out into the woods near the house just in case, i feel a small push on my back as i realised i was standing in the door way zoned out a small blush creeps up on my cheeks i step into the house, Xander rushes upstairs and returns a minute later with a pair of jeans on and a tight fitting top i blush as i can see his gorgeous abs threw the thin material, he notices my blush and smirks too himself, 'ha pig' i think in my mind, 'thats one fine as pig if you ask me, then' a voice replies i jump in shock as my wolf constance barks out at me but i couldn't help but agree with her, i don't know why but these feelings for Xander came on quickly i mean i have only known him for no more than a couple of days, he could be a psychopath to all i know.

We are all sitting around the big oak coffee table in the main room, Ty and lysander on the love seat across from my seat, Xander and Bastian to my left slouched out on the big sofa and lee lay next to me on the small sofa our feet all tangled up. I look at everybody they all seem chilled yet the tension in the air was so thick i could cut it with a knife, i glare at them all "explain!" My voice oozing anger.Ty began "well basically your a werewolf and so are we, but the thing is a female only changes once she meets her mate so basically you must of met your mate at the club or its one of us" the speed increasing as he warbled on, my eyes grew large at the mate part, so many questions were flying through my mind,'he is sitting in this room with you' a voice rang out to me i hissed at my wolf to be quiet but her words pondered in my mind who could it be, "mate?" Slipped out of my lips expecting Ty to reply but Bastian beat him to it "a mate is the one person you can truly love, your soul mate, nobody can be a better match for yourself, you can tell somebody is your mate by touching them and feeling as if a fire work is lighting up your body" at those words left his mouth his eyes lit up in longing "any way you can also find out by looking at your birthmark on your hip if it matches then you can be certain it is your mate, after then you can either reject your mate which means you are eternally doomed to live your life alone and to love nobody else as well as that if your mate has sex with another wolf you feel pain a lot of pain many wolves die from the pain any way back to the mating process after that if you except your mate you can mark them by biting there neck" at this point my eyes widened and my hand flew to my neck, Bastian let out a little chuckle and continued " it only hurts for a bit, then it feels nice it marks you as there she wolf and you are bonded meaning you can communicate telepathically, feel each others emotions and pain after two weeks of meeting your mate the female wolf goes into heat were her wolf is calling to the male wolf, making the connection, it is very painful so e say its worse than child birth it only lasts about a week though" my face must of being sheet pale that lysander jumped in to reassure me " but your mate being near lessens the pain!" My heart beat went down and i began to relax, i thought over who could be my mate one name came to mind, but it cant be can it?

Xander is my mate.