chapter 10

I looked over at Xander he had not spoken a word the whole time, his head was bent down with his palm to his forehead, snapped my head back from him and "how do i find out who is my mate, do i look at your marks and see if they match mine?" My voice getting higher in pitch as a remember the mark being on the lower part of your back (lumber curve, pic on next chapter of the marks) Ty jumped in making his usual perverted comments "so you want us to take our tops off...or more!?" He gives me a playful smirk at my burning cheeks, i let out a awkward cough and continued "yeah it would make it easier" as if in cue all the boys took there shirts off it was an array of shirt less heaven i found it unfair that all the boys had perfectly tanned skin except Bastian who had a pale complexion which suits him grandly, i stick up my finger and motion them to turn, i scanned over them all, Ty had a mark just like yin and yang with swirls emitting from it, lysander's was of a moon with swirls and an Egyptian eye in the middle, Bastian's was a massive raven that was flying and last of alls was Xander his mark was of a Phoenix rising but something looked off about his mark it wasn't in the sane place as the others it was higher up on his back and red marks were bellow it, i looked up at Xander to ask him about it but he turned away from me when i looked up, too curious to ignore it i stretched out my hand and touched the place were the red marks were i could feel him stiffen up, he swiftly turned around and growled at me before he stormed off, we all watched his retreating figure shock on our faces, i looked at lee lay curious to see her mark, i motioned to her back and she nodded her mark was of a female wolf howling to the curve of her shoulder blade the bottom half of the neck of the wolf was an array of swirls i gasped at the pure beauty of it.

"Um brook can we see your mark i turned around lifting the back of my top too see a simple design of a black circle with rays swirling off it pointing in four directions N,E,S,W, i heard another growl emitted from one of the boys and i saw Bastian storm off after Xander his fists clenched and panting; his wolf on the verge, i wondered what could get him so angry he would lose control i always new him to be the calm one.

I heard the pain filled cry of Xander a while after, my heart fell.

Sorry its so short i didn't have any ideas the. Ext chapter is in Xander's POV.