ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Rameez Malik pointed his cue at the green ball on the pool table

Rameez Malik pointed his cue at the green ball on the pool table. He only needed one shot to beat his opponent and he was sure he would. Inching his face closer to the cue, he closed one eye and expertly played the shot.

Score!

"I win." He grinned at his very angry opponent, who was shooting daggers at Rameez with his red eyes.

He furiously took out his wallet and without even bothering to count, slammed numerous rupee notes on the table. His eyes spitted fire when he barked.

"Get out, now!"

"Better luck next time." Rameez collected his money, making fun of the man. He knew he had to get out of here before it's too late and the outrageous man charged at him.

He stuffed the amount in his back pocket and headed towards the exit. Finding his car in the parking lot he drove outside the main gates.

A carefree smile playing on his lips as his mind wandered in the dreams of his victory.

He was comparatively driving very slowly and was enjoying the loud music blaring in his car. Utterly unaware that because of his turtle-like speed someone was running short of patience.

"Is he there?" Alina asked Saira for almost a hundredth time.

"Not yet," Saira replied through the earpiece.

"Such a useless man. Didn't he know I've more valuable things to do rather than wait for his idiotic self!"

"Calm down Alina. He is on his way."

"Yeah... Yeah... Hey, are you sure no one followed us?" Alina asked for confirmation.

"Of course Alina. We are not doing it for the first time. Relax."

"OK." The girl sighed.

After five more minutes of impatiently waiting for Rameez, the man finally showed up.

"He is here. On-street 24, lane 2. Upon my sign, you'll hit the sleek black car coming from the front." Saira informed her.

"Noted." Alina started the engine and readied herself.

1.. 2.. 3.. 4..

"Now!"

Alina raced the car and the vehicle directly hit on their target. She made it sure that the bump wasn't too deadly. Obviously, she doesn't want herself to catch any injury.

Tires screeched and a loud crash echoed. The windshield of Alina's car shattered into million pieces, smoke rose from the dent of the car. She immediately ducked under the back seat and covered herself with the cardboard.

Alina heard screams and felt the crowd of people surrounding them.

"You okay?" Saira asked with concern.