𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

—— y/n . chicago , il

finally, we touched illinois. i'm so drained, i made jalen give me a piggyback ride out to the car. i fell asleep on sharife as we drove to the hotel. we had just went from texas to chicago. it was tiring.

i woke up to sharife carrying me on his back now. "you're up?" i nodded and rested my head onto his shoulder. we were now back to sharing rooms, since we were going to be a little longer. the boys had a total of five games. two tomorrow, two the next day, and one the day we leave.

i laid on the bed and sharife joined me, burying his head into my neck. he placed a kiss on my neck and slowly fell asleep with me.

josh knocked on our door, "y'all. let's go, work time!" i rolled my eyes as i sectioned up my hair, and opened the door for him and jalen.

sharife was in the bathroom and i was doing my hair.
"so, y/n josh told me sumn." i blinked repeatedly at him, about to cry. "you didn't tell me you got accepted into that art school,"

i took a breathe of relief and calmed myself down. "oh, no.. i actually got waitlisted." i grinned and continued straightening my hair. it wasn't such a huge deal, it was just a small art school in san francisco.

"im proud of you," sharife smiled as he went to sit on the bed. i lightly blushed and combed out my hair. josh looked at us both back and fourth.

i smiled to myself, yet also frowned. i am tremendously scared to tell jalen. yet, sharife and i agreed we should in order to actually take shit forwards. "guys, you think we can go out tonight?"

"yeah, yeah. why not," jalen looked up from his phone. i think rife and i should tell him. now or never.

we all got up and left the room. the three were going to go to the courts, i was just going to watch.

arriving at the gym, i sat down on the side. the boys checked the ball. "y/n!"

i looked up from my phone, "you think you can join in.. there's only three, we need four to play a game?" i placed my phone in jalens bag.

"okay. you're going to check with josh," i nodded as we checked the ball. jalen and i were going to start off.

i passed to jalen and ran my way down the court. jalen made it to the three point and passed it. i took my chances and shot a three, right in rifes face.

"all net, coops." i smirked and went back to guarding him now.

the game was sweaty and fun. jalen and i beat them by two points. now, we were headed towards the hotel again. "everyone get ready for tonight, and then we can go?"

they all nodded their heads as we separated into two rooms. i grabbed my clothes from my bag. "were telling him tonight?"

i nodded my head at sharife before pecking his lips. "i'm going to shower," i sighed and walked into the bathroom.

a/n : i've never been so sad to end a book. this is the second to last chapter. 🥺 i love everyone for reading and supporting. - tiva