𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

—— y/n's pov

"love you too." i finished speaking to our mom and put my phone in my back pocket.

we just checked into our hotel. the whole team is going to meet up in jalens room, but i'm staying in mine. sharife and i are still sharing a room though.

"so, what are you going to be up to tonight?" sharife sat on the bed.

i walked over and sat next to him. "nothing much, maybe netflix and sleep."

"let me take you out," he spoke softly. awe he's getting shy.

i smiled, "why not."

his smile widened and he hugged me. this boy is definitely something else. "don't tell jalen though."

i giggled and let go of him. "duh," i got up to go grab my laptop from my bag.

"cool, i'll see you around 8. the boys are going to jalens right now," he stood up and looked down at me.

i kissed his cheek before he headed out. it was just me and netflix now.

after a few hours, sharife came in the room. he looked exhausted. "im going to start the shower for you, just sit here for right now."

he sat on the couch and drank water as i left. i got the water started making sure it was warm, but still cool enough. child was sweating, and this las vegas heat was not helping.

i helped him up a bit and let him go into the bathroom. "thank you," he weakly smiled. they really overworked him this time.

"anytime," i smiled back and closed the bathroom door letting him go off. i'm just going to go downstairs and grab something to eat for the both of us. we can stay in tonight.

i ordered the food and waited. "y/n, why are you downstairs? all alone too." i turned around to see, josh.

"just getting food for me and rife." i smiled at him, "no need to treat me like a child, you know."

he put his arms up jokingly, "just watching out for you." i shook my head with a small laugh. "i won't tell jalen, but you like rife huh?"

"no." i lied. "oh look, it's our food! i have to go joshua, don't say you saw me here or talked to me. you're ass will be grass if you do." i went up to grab our food and left.

i walked up to our room in the elevator and inserted the key. "where'd you go?" sharife was laying in bed watching a movie already.

"to get food," i pulled the bag out from behind my back. his smile widened, fat ass.

"what about our date?" he pouted. i laid against the headboard next to him and put the bag in between us.

"sharife, you're tired. we can go out tomorrow night after you guys do whatever. plus, we're on the road for the next few weeks. we got time." i cuddled up next to him.

he smiled, "you right. don't know how imma tell jalen though."

"tell jalen what?" i furrowed my brows in confusion.

"that we're talking." he kissed me and took a fry from me. "he's going to find out sooner or later, y/n."

i ate a fry, " i know."
knowing how jalen is. i don't know if i even want him to know. who knows, josh will probably say something.

"you straight?" i nodded and continued to watch the movie.

we finished up. i got up to wash my face and hygiene things. "imma shower, i'll be back." he nodded and laid down again.

i got out of the shower and changed into shorts with a tank. "damn." he muttered as i walked out the bathroom. i shook my head smiling and went to go put my towel down.

i walked over and got into bed with him. i laid my head on his chest as he played with my dry, but dampened hair. "you tired?" i nodded my head and closed my eyes.

sharife stopped messing with my hair and i started to hear faint small snores. i pulled the covers over us. "night rife," i softly spoke, closing my eyes again.

"night." he muttered and went back to sleep.

a/n : nothing too big. but i got y'all next chapter.
thanks for reading- sativa 🖤