𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

—— 1:45AM . y/n

i watched as jalen, rife and josh grabbed the bags from the car. "thank you," i grabbed my bag from jalens hand.

rife walked up next to me, josh side eyed us making sure we didn't look suspicious. i sighed as we walked. keeping things from jalen are hard. he's like a best friend to me, but he just wouldn't understand.

we hopped on our next flight to new york. i'm so tired of flying everywhere, but i wannabe able to support everyone. so, i might as well. i sat next to josh this time, usually i'll sit next to jalen.

i could feel sharife eye us from the row next to us. "josh, switch seats with me." josh got up and switched with rife.

"wow, can't leave me alone for a second." i said sarcastically.

he scrunched his nose, "naw. you just looked bored," i shook my head and laughed. "what? you don't like me?"

"i was playing rife, i like you. you know that, or else i wouldn't have said yes." i put my blanket on me. he stole a bit of it, but it's okay.

he grabbed my hand under the blanket and interwound our fingers. "y/n green. naw i don't like that, it's better as y/n cooper." my cheeks lit up and i smiled a little too hard. "look, i got you cheesing."

sharife placed his head on my shoulder, and i placed my head on his. slowly falling asleep as we took off. i could get used to this.

i woke up to sharife waking me up, "stop rife. i'm going to hit you." i groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"cmon let's go, we gon be last out if you don't hurry." this bitch, he's lucky i like him. i got up and wrapped the blanket around me. jalen and josh already left the plane, it was just us two and a few other people.

we finally escaped the airport and got to our new hotel. i'm so tired of this, i just wannabe at home in my own bed. they best be so lucky that i love them all.

"y/n, you wanna explore the city when we wake up?" sharife took off his hoodie and tossed it on the bed. i nodded my head and went to go lay down.

sharife came to lay next to me, and placed his hands under my shirt. he wrapped his arms around my waist as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"guys!" jalen yelled from the other room. sharife let go and rolled off of the bed, stupid. i forgot jalens room was connected with ours. they could just pop that door open and come up in anytime.

jalen opened the door, "what's wrong with him?" he pointed at rife who was laid flat in between our beds. i started to laugh.

"be quiet ba- y/n," he's really about to get us caught. "so what did you need us for, it's hella late." he quickly changed the subject.

"i was going to tell you, we have a slam interview tomorrow." jalen leaned against the door before opening it again. "oh, and y/n you're coming too."

i rolled my eyes. he was going to make me go either way, so i can't complain. i watched as sharife got back up and bounced onto his bed.

"goodnight guys," jalen looked at us two before shutting the door.

"night!" i yelled to him. sharife came over to me after waiting a minute or two. "that was so close, you almost had us dead." i whispered.

"sorry," i sat up and sharife kissed me. the kiss deepened causing him to get up on top of me.

i pulled away from him. "we can't," i pointed towards the other rooms door. he sighed and pecked my lips before laying next to me. "which means, you have to sleep on that bed."

"can we just cuddle real quick," he pouted. of course, i couldn't say no. i nodded my head and he wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on my chest.

i messed with his hair, and slowly found myself drifting off to sleep.

——8:30AM

i woke up to the two room door opening. sharife was still sleeping, cuddled with me. "what the hell are you guys—" i looked up to see josh. "jalens in the shower, get off of each other before he comes in!"

god must love me. "sharife, rife get up." i shook him away.

he groaned, "why?"

"because, jalen gon come in." josh sat on sharifes bed. "hurry up."

"man, fuck y'all. i need sleep," sharife got up and plopped onto the other bed. i rubbed my eyes and got up to go take a shower.

—— 9:00AM sharife

y/n looked pretty as always. we were walking to our destination for the interview. it was a nice building, not gon lie.

during the interview, they pulled me aside and did a solo one. "so sharife, any love interests?"

i felt my heart skip a beat. i shook my head lying, but then i couldn't.  "well, actually maybe."

"who is this mysterious girl?" i stayed quiet. oh how much i wanted to say y/n's name. "no comment? okay, next question."

the questions kept going and i answered most of them. i saw y/n walk behind the producers and smile at me. i smiled back and stared at the camera again.

after the interviews and everything with slam, we all went out. "hey, y/n and i are going to go onna walk. we'll meet y'all back soon."

surprisingly, jalen didn't say much. "okay, be safe y/n. sharife, watch out for her." i nodded my head and saw joshua smirk at us.

the two went off their own ways back, as we went off to our exploration. i grabbed her hand as soon as we got out of their sites.

"you're really something else." y/n laughed as i did a little dance.

"this ice cream hit though, tell me not." i smiled at her and put my arm over her shoulder.

she shook her head and placed a kiss on my cheek. "y/n cooper, doesn't sound bad at all." i smiled hard.

this girl is really my soulmate.