VII

I woke up a few hours later, with Kodiak, and he was spooning me

I checked the time, and it was around 2:00 pm.

I looked at Kodiak, he looks peaceful while sleeping.

I heard a noise that sounded like a ringtone, I pulled Kodiak's arm off my waist then moved to the floor to look for the noise.

I found the noise, it came from Kodiak's phone. Someone was texting him, over and over again.

'It won't hurt if I take a peek, right?' I thought

I opened one notification, and I saw Katerina's name. I pressed her name and saw,

'Babe, are we still on for later?'

'Can't wait to feel you later, xox.'

and more messages like that. How stupid could I be, he was with her after all.

I felt tears in my eyes but held them back, then placed down his phone and walk to the bathroom to rid myself of this mistake.

I heard him move on my bed then groan, I ignored him then closed the door and hopped into the shower.

The water dropped on my face while my tears were falling from my eyes.

The opened then closed, and I felt another body enter the shower cube.

"Why didn't you wake me up, baby?" I discreetly wiped my tears and shrugged my shoulders, "You looked peaceful."

He kissed the back of my neck before facing me towards him, he kissed me softly and lifted me up then wrapped my legs around his waist while he lined himself up to my entrance.

I knew this was wrong and that I should've stopped it.

But sadly, I couldn't.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a few hours in the bathroom and a change of clothes later, we headed downstairs to the family room where Nadia was.

He kissed my head and said, "I'll be back later. I have things to do."

And with that, he was gone.

Nadia walked over to me then hugged me, "I'm sorry, my son is so dense. So ignorant to see that you are what he needs, not that girl."

I just sobbed quietly into her chest. We were so in the moment that we didn't notice Igor and Mikhail walk into the room and hug us.

"You deserve better." they whispered to me, and at that moment I knew, someone cared.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A few hours later, I found myself cuddling with Mikhail watching 'Mean Girls'

He's been trying to cheer me up for the past few hours, after I told him and the others what happened, with food and chick flicks.

"That's so fetch!" he mimics Gretchen in a high pitched voice.

We hear the front door open and in walks the man himself.

He walked over to us and kissed my head then sits down beside me, I observed his appearance, and he had messy hair and love marks that I surely didn't place there.

It hurts, but I know It wasn't my place to comment. Seeing as I was the side chick at this point.

He pulled me towards him so that I was on his lap and buried his face into the crook of my neck. Mikhail had a look on his face asking if I wanted him to interfere, but I didn't want him to. As much as it pains me, this is the only time I'll receive affection from him.

"I have to check-in at the warehouse, I'll be back by dinner. See you later, little Agnor." Mikhail said after receiving a text, he kissed my head then left.

Kodiak pulled me closer then observed my face, "Have you been crying?" he asked suspiciously.

I was alarmed, I should think of something and quick, "Yea. We were watching sad movies." I said in a rushed tone.

He raised his eyebrows, then asked, "What movies?"

I was fucked.

"uh- frozen?" I said/asked.

He chuckled then kissed my nose, "No more crying, okay? I don't like seeing you sad."

"Okay."

"Okay, what?"

I sucked in a deep breath, "Okay, daddy."

He grinned then shifted me so I can see the tv screen and watched a few more movies with me.

At least, he cares about me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE

I feel bad for her omf but it'll get better for her soon. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I apologize for any spelling and grammatical errors. 

Vote and share with your friends!

Stay safe and sanitize ❤

Love lots,

hibiscus_aube