Prologue

'All my life I was able to get what I want and need

'All my life I was able to get what I want and need. I didn't have to work hard to get it, seeing as my father is one of the biggest mafia bosses in the United States. But don't let that tiny fact help you assume things about me because I am more than just my father's kid, I am more than just the heiress to his fortune, I am more than just a spoilt brat.

But if that's what you see me as, I can't change your mind. Nevertheless let me tell you who I am, what my goals in life are, what I want to be. I am Noelle Juliette Agnor, the youngest and only daughter of Mikkel Theodor Agnor and Annika Lelyah Agnor, leaders of the Agnor Crime Family, one of the three biggest mafias in the United States.

I, someday plan to run the mafia. I plan to build myself a name that when you hear my name you'll tremble in fear. I plan to-' I was pulled out of my thoughts when my parents opened the door to my room. I laid back down on my bed and waited for them to approach my bed, "Prinsesse (Princess), you should be asleep by now." my father said with his thick Norwegian accent.

"I was about to sleep, Pappa (daddy)" I grinned at him

He chuckled then they reached over to pull the comforter over me then kissed my head. From the corner of my eye I saw my brothers slowly entering my room, they walked up to my bed then hugged me and said their goodnight.

"Good night, store brødre (older brothers)" they walked out of my room then my parents walked over to my door and my father went out first then my mom whispered, "Good night, dukke (doll)"

"Good night, mamma (mommy)" I smiled at her.

She slowly closed the door while I slowly closed my eyes

"Check up on her in a few hours, okay?"

"Yes, sir. Have a good night."

"You too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I apologize for any spelling mistakes and other errors. 

This is the first book that I'm going to write and hopefully, it'll do well.

If you liked this chapter, please leave a like and share this with your friends!

12/09/20: Hi there! 

Thank you for checking out my book. As stated in the disclaimer, I had taken down my chapters to edit them but I'm certain that there are still a few errors here and there. I'll fix everything!

Thank you again for taking interest in my book and for waiting patiently for me to post the chapters up!

Stay safe and sanitize ❤

Lots of love,

hibiscus_aube