20. The Battle begins

Inaayat's POV

I couldn't do it anymore. I almost wanted to give up on this case. But for bhabhi I wouldn't. I'd solve this case Whatever it takes.

Kabir was a very nice guy but after what he spoke about Nivaan I don't even think I can talk to him.

Zayn hid it from me that he was Nivaan's brother but he has cared for me from the beginning, How can I not trust him?

Maybe Kabir has a misconception about both Nivaan and Zayn! But why would they cause any harm to Barkha or Adil?

Above all what if what Kabir said was true, What if Nivaan is actually a killer and never loved me?

"Believe me Inaayat, Nivaan loves you more than anything else in this world" Zayn said as if he was reading my mind

"You lied to me Zayn right to my face, I don't think I can trust you anymore" I said

He sighed.

"Inaayat there was a reason why I couldn't tell you the truth" He said.

"You're a hostage now, But if you tell me where Adil is I'll make sure your punishment is reduced" I said making an offer

"You love him a lot don't you, but let me tell you Inaayat he never loved you as much as you loved him" He said as I removed the handcuffs from him.

Well you can actually ask me why am I doing all this? My point was what if Zayn and Sonia were in love! Not everyone gets to meet their loved ones before they change their mind. I wanted to give them a chance a last one to meet and confess their true feelings because finding true love is so rare

"Thanks for trusting me with this at least" He said as he Walked into a room as I stood outside trying to mend the watch Kabir had thrown in frustration.

I was in a complete state of anxiety and didn't realize he did that until Zayn actually pointed it out. He had even brought the tranquilizer for me.Zayn cared for me at all events of our meeting. Could it be that he actually knows nothing about Adil and is being framed?

"Are you still not going to talk to me Inaayat? " Kabir asked

"Karan listen to me, you and Amy go together check for anyone suspicious, Take Aarav and Taarni with you too" I said

"And what should I do? " Kabir asked

I didn't answer him.

Karan looked at me and then at Kabir, He sighed and then left.

"Inaayat" He said gripping my hand tight.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Do you.. Do you think those panic attacks you get will change the way I think about you? No they won't" He said as I struggled to free myself.

"Inaayat listen to me once, I don't even blame you for trusting Zayn, he's just like his brother-"

"Not a word against my brother Kabir Zadeh" Zayn said walking out in a black tuxedo.

"Oh or what? " Kabir asked in a threatening way.

Zayn walked upto us and hit him in the arm as he let go off my hand immediately.

Zayn then examined my arm which had turned red because of Kabir's grip on it.

"Did he hurt you? " He asked

"No.. " I said in a low tone

"I can repair the watch for you, I know it's Nivu's and how each of his things are important to you" He offered