25 - Assault on both sides

Nivaan's POV

"So you're telling me you people are not happy to see me back?"

"Well I'm definitely not, You'll jump to Innu's defense everytime I tease her" Karan said

I just grinned.

"Welcome back my man We missed you" Karan said hugging me.

Aarav did the same

"Introduce nahi karega kya Taarni ko?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Arre haan, Taarni this is Nivaan bhaiya I mean jiju and aap Toh jaante hi hai pata nahi kaise..."

"Hi Taarni" I said smiling.

"Amy!"

"Nivaan!"

"Has your relationship status changed yet? Or did luthra still not get the guts to ask you out?"

"He finally did, I think it was because of the pressure Innu was having, Karan ko FOMO ho gaya tha and he ended up asking me out"

Everyone started laughing.

"Guys where are Inaayat and Kabir?" Zayn reminded.

We looked around to find Adil,Kabir and Inaayat missing.

"Dad aapne Inaayat ko dekha?" I asked worried.

"Woh toh apne bhai ke saath upar jaa rahi thi"

All of us ran upstairs.

The door of Inaayat's room was locked from the inside.

"Kabir stay the fuck away from me"

We heard Inaayat scream. Karan started making a call and ran downstairs.

We tried to break the door open but it wasn't even bulging.

"Nivaan"

I heard a loud scream

"Together all of us" I said and the door broke open with all of us pushing it together.

"Amy Taarni stay out, dont come in no matter what Aarav take care of them" I said walking in.

Kabir was trying to force himself on Inaayat but even before we could move a step forward he placed a knife at her throat.

"Dont even take a step or I'll slit her throat just like I did to her brother" Kabir said and that's when we saw Adil's body lying lifeless on the floor.

"Kabir.. Don't..."

"The always im a hero Nivaan Mallik, Gets good grades ,cracks all cases, gets the girls... How helpless do you feel right now?" He taunted.

"This is between you and me Kabir, don't drag her into this"

"I don't understand Nivaan" he said pulling her closer "why do girls choose you over me?"

"Kabir leave her, she did nothing, she fucking trusted you"

"You know what Nivaan, I agreed to marry her because she was beautiful but I loved her... And whom did she love?you! Just like Barkha..."

"Barkha loved you Kabir not me.."

"We both know that's a lie. And you know what I did to her, Ill do the same with Inaayat now" he said the knife piercing her skin a little

"Kabir wait.. Ill do whatever the fuck you want Dont do anything to her please I beg you" I said.

"On your knees and put your gun in front of you"