L'étoile

"Baby? Êtes-vous prête?" Asked Céline before she went inside her room.

She's in front of the mirror while Miriam, the stylist is brushing her hair according to its curves. She kept it down and added a tiara with silver crown and white Swarovski diamonds on it.

There are at least 5 people inside that room to assist her. All of them are women except from 1 who's gay, he's the one who did the adjustments on her dress. The best taylor in town!

Mackie looked behind to see her Mama who was left with jaw half opened. She looked dazzling and beautiful!

"My princess... You're beautiful!"

She can't help but be emotional. Her daughter looks really good with the dress specially made for her. Mackie shyly smiled. She's still not used to get compliments about her looks. Even if they're from her family. She crinkled her nose for a second.

"You're grown."

"Merci, Mama."

Céline wears this really beautiful white slacks paired with white long sleeves. She let her hair tied into a bun with strands of hair dangles from the side of her face. She just looks beautiful as ever! Mackie thought, how good her Mama age!

"You're more beautiful, Mama! I just adore you forever!" Mackie is fangirling again! She almost feel embarrassed that came out like that!

Jake, the gay laughed. He's amused on how the child is fan girling over her own mother! Well, he can't expect less since she wasn't born and raised at her side. And he watched the news!

"You two are both beautiful as ever! The queen and the princess! Well... I can't really expect less from the both of you."

"Thank you, Jake. You're the best as well." Says Céline before giving her attention to her daughter, still holding her hands.

"I'll see you downstairs? RC will be ready in a minute. Your Papa said I shouldn't be bothering everything here, but I just can't help myself!"

"Oui, Mama... although, I'm really nervous! My heart is beating so fast!" Céline smiled at her and touched her heart. Just to feel it.

Mackie had gave her eyes on her Mama's. She can see how they sparkle looking at her. She must be so proud, she thought. And she's happy! Her Mama Céline is happy because of her.

There's nothing more she could ever want than this. This is just the best! It's just feels ethereal! She can't help but cry as well. She gave her Mama a hug, the long one she wants to give and the most heartfelt one.

It's still too early but they've been emotional.

The ladies inside the room can't help but feel for the both of them. It's true that nothing beats the love of a mother to her babies. And they are looking at it right now.

"Okay, okay! I'll be leaving now. I'll see you later, Mon amour." Céline left after bidding her goodbyes and kissing her temple.

"You two are both superrr emotional." Says Jake

"They're mother and daughter so..."

"Thank God we used the waterproof mascara for your eyes! Or you're both be looking like eyebagged-ladies!"

The music went closer as she walked closer to the banquet area. She haven't seen anything but she can definitely have a lot of pictures inside her head on how they looked like. The Jazz music has been giving the event a relaxing but grandiose atmosphere.

"Don't be nervous, Miss Marie! This is your night! You go out there and just be a star!" Cheered Miriam.

"Thank you, Miriam! I wish I have the confidence you have right now."