Her Ego

It's spring break and Mackie had loads left for assignments. There goes photography, Cathédrale sketches, even ocular visits of well known architectural buildings! She admit that enrolling into that University with RC is challenging. Facing with a lot of really good students who were achievers from their previous schools. And aside from that, all of them seems to come from either really well known family from show business or really rich but discreet family.

But the requirements are obviously for the rich people. They have this really beautiful and huge room only for painting and there aren't even 20 students in class! They even require their students for ocular visit to other continents like Barcelona for Sagrada Familia or Burj Khalifa in Dubai!

Most of them gives her headache. Not because she can't do them by her skills but just Imagining how much it would cost?

Yeah, it's gold!

Although she knew it won't really matter to her family's riches right now. She just thought it like having that kind of life she had back at San Andreas. Simple, but also happy. She might not have every beautiful clothes and shoes, but she's been contented with her life together with her Mom.

She just finished her portrait painting at the painting room where everybody else is leaving. It's her choice to stay. She prefers doing things on her own alone. It kind of give her the peace of mind and concentrations.

She painted a face. It is two faces side by side. Her Mama Céline and the other one is her Mommy Rosario's.

In such situation she's in, it may look like a fairytale. A 17-year old fan girl loving a superstar, who didn't even imagined meeting her personally, now found out she's her mother!

She strongly believes now what her Mama Céline always say, Dreams are truly powerful.

But having 2 mothers, she's just the luckiest. Others don't even have one and her having two? Just blessed.

She's all smiles before she finally kept her art materials on her desk while keeping the canvas on its stand to dry overnight.

She didn't have friends, as usual. She's with RC all the time at school. That's what RC told her because it would be the best and besides, that's also her personal preference. Her brother is just basically the best friend she ever had.

They're at the school's garden. Trees all round them, the big one gives them shade so even at noon, it's not too hot. She prepared food for them. It's not good to always eat outside. Maybe also because that's what she's been used to. Always brings her food container and eat at the cafeteria or under that big tree at her old school.

RC opened the container and his favorite dish from her sister's 'menu' is in front of him.

"Adobo!" He exclaimed excitedly!

"You're just the best, Marie!"

"Thanks RC."

"By the way, I talked with Mama last night on the phone. You should get your suitcase ready. We'll be leaving for Montréal two days from now."

For spring break, Mackie didn't expected the family to leave. She was actually planning to go to San Andreas and visit her Mom and talking to her Mama Céline about it feels like 'asking too much'. She didn't know how to open it up. Besides, Céline and René's yet to arrive home. Céline will be having her last show in Las Vegas tonight before the spring break.

And it's Montréal! It should be exciting for her because she wanted to go there but why does it feel like, this is not the right time? She had planned to go to her Mommy and stay there for at least a week or longer. She's no doubt missing her so much and it has been a while since they last saw each other.