Wicked

Author's Note:

So here it is! We're entering the mad man's head once more. I tried to make it more... insane this time. I'm hoping you'll like this one as well.

This'll be the start of the 'darker' days for the Family (Not all scenes tho). I am notifying you ahead that this'll be really frustrating, full of anger that you'll want to kill Graciano right on (Like I do. hahaha!).

I hope I can justify all this. (OMG!)

This would be a longer chapter too. I planned on doing two chapter for this so... this'll be the first part!

PS: Cliffhanger ahead!

Ciao!

— Danielle | FIDELAFIN ♥️

A loud echoing sound of his fist echoed the hall-like study room. It's early in the morning when she watched the Oprah show. He's furious! His hands again were clenched and that wine glass and the broken bottle of Chianti had spread all over the oak floors before he knew it.

His hair had few strands of grays and his face now has wrinkles. It's been 15 years since the planned accident and he though that he eliminated the possible reason she has that's keeping her to get to him. But he was wrong!

That bastard fucked up!

After 3 years, when Céline and René finally went public about the kids, he was angry but at the same time amused! They tricked the public as they announced they had a little boy as their child and never mentioned about the girl. That bastard always have some hidden tricks for the people.

Even he thought that the girl was killed and it somehow made him feel better that at least Jacque didn't totally fucked up.

And now, after Oprah, after 15 years, he knew he paid for nothing for that fucked up plan!

But what about it at that time? He thought the other kid is gone and he knew their relationship started to fall apart. And then he waited. He waited for months, years... Céline never did a show or any album release for 3 years! He was devastated that time not to see her for long years. He has to pay people to get her photos exclusively for him.

He did that for long years.

There are times when he has photo of his Love in a therapy. He feels so sad that she's experiencing everything and suffering from the loss of the child.

That's all René's fault! If he just let her go back to him, this wouldn't happen at all!

But on the other side of his mind, he's thinking that maybe she's on the verge of ending what they have with that old man.

But what the fuck does it matter? For 15 long years, Céline didn't even called him! It's a shame that he has to do another one to finally make her his.

He knew Céline's dying to get to him. And he'll do everything to help her make it come true!

He became more furious at René! He knew he's been holding her back to ran to him!

For 15 years he had planned another game for René. And he's making sure, he'll win this time.

"Jacque. You fucked up." He's calmer this time.

He's older the last time her saw him. But his built seems to still the same, even, got better. This man with a scar on his face had been into a really good vacation with millions of euros in his pocket. And right now, he needed his services once more.