The Las Vegas Visit

"Thank You! Goodnight." Sweetly she said holding the mic and her other hand on her chest, greatly thankful for all the people who went to the Caesar's Palace for her show. This is her 4th show of the second month in Las Vegas and tomorrow would be her rest day. So much that she wanted to go home in Florida and visit her children but it won't allow her given that she only have a whole day rest.

In front of the huge crowd, she's all smiles never showing that she misses her children so much. She's missing her Marie so much but all she can do was video chat her every after the show. Although tired, she always feels relaxed and home talking to her kids.

"Renè honey, have you talked to Marie today? She's not calling for 2 days straight now." She asked her husband taking off her hand bangles while Christy and Ramona takes her hair extension off.

"No, but I'll call her right now."

Her husband went inside the other room for a call. While she's holding a wet tissue and removed her makeup. Christy looked at her curiously but smiled. She's pretty much like one of her closest whom she's always comfortable talking things with.

"Who's Marie?" She asked once everyone inside that room leave. She's probably one of the closest but talking to her about these things are still something she couldn't. She can't risk the exposure of her daughter too soon and unprepared. She knew Marie couldn't take the pressure and everything else, yet.

"Ah! M-my new designer." She reasoned out. She don't lie but if that's what safe for now, then she'll do it.

She don't think Christy would buy that but at least she didn't ask her another question and the show finally ended when she left the Caesar's.

Her twins and RC video called her after she arrived at the house. The twins had a lot of stories to tell her and as for RC, it's about the hockey game he once again won.

"RC, where's Marie?"

"Ah, s-she's uhm... inside, now." Renè Charles smiled . He stuttered and he knew her son so much and she knew there's something going on.

"RC, what is it?"

"Uh! Nothing Mama! Nothing, really." She squinted her eyes suspecting and still not convinced.

"Renè Charles, where is your sister?"

She saw her son smiled widely after a little while looking. He pointed somewhere from the screen that's when she turned her face consciously and saw her Marie behind her. Her blue coat opened and a white spaghetti strap underneath. The faded blue jeans reminds her so much of herself back in the 90's. High waisted pants but her Marie's hair is thinner and body thicker than hers given how thin she is in those years back then.

"Hi Mama!" She said shyly with a thin voice and she stood up and hugged her daughter.

"Surprise!" They all say including her 3 sons from the other side of the screen. Renè is smiling standing just behind Mackie.

"My God!" Céline exclaimed almost cry once again. It's like the same scenario when she found out she was her daughter.

"I'm sweating too much lying to Mama. Good thing you arrived. I could've spoiled her the whole thing." It's RC.

"Thank you so much RC! I owe you one!"

"What is happening?" Says Céline and looked at her husband.

"Marie called and told me she would like to surprise and visit you here so I asked Eric to escort her here with the plane." Says Réne and gave her a quick peck.

Turning back to her sons, they're all cheering. They talked and shared happy stories with each other in French so Mackie is a bit off with the way they talk. She just smiled then and tried to insert stories she also have. The video chat ended after almost 2 hours and meeting the kid's snooze time.