Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - BTM

               I opened my eyes to see blue covered walls, and ceiling. When I tried to move, I felt something heavy on my chest, and that made me realize where I was. I was at Hallyns. "Morning." she whispered, her beautiful eyes pouring into mine. "What do you want to eat," Hallyn asked getting off of my chest.

               I sat up quickly and grabbed her arm. "I'm not hungry. I actually feel like swimming." A smile grew on her face as she used the grip I had on her arm to drag me outside.

               "Good. I feel like swimming too!" She took a running start into the water, and I chased after her. This girl was perfect.

               "Race you to the other side of the island!" I said as I started to smile. She smirked and we started swimming. She swam just like me, but she didn't have a tail. "Why are you swimming like me if you don't have a tail?"

               "It's how I was taught. Plus it gives me speed." Hallyn smirked again, and sped up. My jaw dropped as I watched her swim. "I'm going to win, unless you hurry up!" Something kicked inside of me, and when I swam again, I passed her in a heartbeat. This time I didn't hear her through the water, I heard her in my mind. "What the bloody fish was that? You left me stranded!" I smirked, not knowing how to reply back.

               "Well, you told me to speed up. Not my fault that I do what people tell me too. Oh, and nice accent." I heard her laugh, but I kept on swimming. I was going to win this.

               "Long time no see," said a familiar accent. I turned in the direction of the voice to find out it was Liam. He smiled at me, and I returned a small one back. "Where were you last night?" I couldn't tell him where.

               "If you want to meet Liam nows your chance," I told Hallyn through my mind. Out of the corner of my right eye she appeared. Liam noticed her, and shot me a death look. "It's not wh-"

               "You told someone about us! You know we have to keep this a secret!" Liam's expression told me that he no longer trusted me.

               "I ne-" I tried but got cut off. Again.

               "Don't lie to me," he yelled. "There's proof right there!" He pointed to Hallyn, who was now at my side. "I can no longer trust you!"

               "Will you let him say a sentence! He didn't tell me! I already knew!" Hallyn was in his face, and her hands were next to her sides in balls. "Come on Niall." She turned to face me and grabbed my hand. "I'm hungry."

               "Me too," I said when I surfaced. She looked at me and smiled. "Looks like I won." Hallyn nodded her head and we swam towards the beach. "Will you help me out of the water?" Hallyn grabbeed my hands, and she dragged me far away from the water as she could.

               "Where's your elixer?"

               "In my drawer of my bedside table." Hallyn smiled at me, and disappeared. I closed my eyes, and waited for her to get back.

*Hallyn's POV*

               I looked around in Nialls bedside table, and there was nothing. The elixer wasn't here. "Looking for something?" An unfamiliar voice said. I turned around to face a tall guy with brown curly hair. That's when I noticed something green in his pocket.

               "That's not yours." I said walking towards him. He quickly grabbed the elixer out of his pocket.

               "Oh, you mean this?" He held it high enough to where I couldn't reach it. "It's not yours either. Why do you want it?"

               "Actually, it is mine. I made it for Niall. It helps him change back into a human faster." He didn't seem to believe me. I sighed and looked into his eyes. When I tried looking away I couldn't.

               "How do you know about Niall?

               "I know about all of you." That seemed to tick him off. He grabbed my neck and pulled my face close to his.

               "Go tell Niall that you never want to see him again. Oh, and stay away from us, you little freak." His eyes changed colors, and I felt myself climbing out the window. Niall was still in his mermaid form.

               "Niall, I never want to see you again." I trudged off the beach and swam back home. What in the world did I just do?!

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Comment and vote for this chappie! I'd love to hear feedback.

-DOF xx