Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - BTM

I held my hands out in front of me and swam while it was still daylight. There were so many sea creatures. Mostly they were fish, and the was only one that stood out to me. It was shaped like Dory from 'Finding Nemo', but the colors were way different. It's scales were a light shade of green, and it had four stripes down the side. An orange one, deep blue one, a deep red one, and a light purple one. It sorta reminded me of the lads and I. I held my hand out and it swam near me, and that's when I noticed it had stripes on both sides.

Once I smiled it started swimming away, and I felt like I had to follow it. I did, and it lead me to a cave. My eyes darted up once they noticed the ripples on top of the water. Quickly, I swam up and noticed that I was in some sort of pool. It wasn't in a cave because there was no walls made of rock. The sun was halfway above water, which made the sky go a pretty shade of pink and orange.

"I brought you here to help you learn why you don't have any powers, not to have you drool over the sunset!" I jumped at the sound of the voice. It was light and friendly, and it obviously belonged to a girl. The owner of the voice walked over to me, and bent down. I was right about it being a girl! She had long flowing light green hair, sea green eyes, and tan skin.

"You're beautiful," I whispered reaching my hand up to her face, stunded by her beauty. "What's your name?" A smile stretched on her face as she placed one of her hands on mine.

"My name does not matter." She replied looking away from my eyes, and taking my hand away from her light pink cheeks.

"Yes it does." I noticed how she still held my hand in hers, and smirked. "It matters to me. I can not go a day without knowing your name. You're beauty amazes me." A giggle escaped her parted lips, causing a smile to engulf my lips.

"I'm afraid I have no name. I don't know my parents." The girl looked down at her hands, and I saw a stray tear escape her eyes. "Sometimes when I dream, I imagine myself walking along a beach as a toddler. There is a man and a women holding my hand, but they don't share the same color as me. That's the only thing that holds me back from believing I have parents." I situated myselt so that I was now sitting on the edge of the pool by the girl.

"Well, I'm going to give you a name." She looked up at me and smiled a huge smile. "Hallyn," I whispered automatically getting a confused look from her. "It means unique or special." Hallyn's smile grew bigger as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I must go. Darkness is upon us." Hallyn realesed my hand and stood up. "Oh, before I forget," she started digging in the pockets of her shorts. "This helps you change back quickly. But you must be fully out of the water for it to work. All you do is sip it." Hallyn handed me a tube with a glowing green luquid inside. "I'll give Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Liam theirs once I meet them, and explain what their powers are." I furrowed my brows.

"What's my power?"

"I do not know. I was supposed to meet you last," She whispered. "I promise you that your powers are great." With that she dove into the water, and dissapeared. I slid down in the water and swam back the way I came. I noticed that Harry and Louis were sitting by a fire when I surfaced. They waved at me, and I dragged my heavey tail as far away from the water as I could. The elixer hung around my neck, and I quickly took a sip. I made sure to toss it in the sand before I changed back into my normal self.

"Where you been mate?" Harry asked as I walked up to him and took a seat.

"Out." I replied keeping my eyes on the fire. What if I don't have a power? What if I'm just an outcast? What if I don't get any powers, and the lads make fun of me? What if they leave me? "Do you guys have powers?"