Prologue

Prologue

"Niall, come one! You're the only one that hasn't showed us yet!" Zayn pleaded, his brown eyes looking into my soul. I sighed, standing as far back from the water as I possibly could. "We've showed you! We know that you're one too!" I didn't want to reveal myself to them. I was like them.

"And what if I'm not!? Ever think of that?!" I yelled at Zayn, studying the rest of the lads. Louis' was deep red, Harry a bright orange, Liam a light purple, and Zayn a deep blue. "What if I'm not?! Huh? I'd just look like a fool to you guys! I mean I am from Ireland! I haven't lived in Britian all my life!" Liam jetted his bottom lip out at me, making me feel guilty.

"Niall, we just want to see!" Harry commented. "We're not going to judge you if you're not! We're brothers! We all drank that water that the women gave us in Australia. You are exactly like us!" I sighed, grabbing the ends of my shirt and pulling it off. Wind blew, hitting my chest and making a shiver trinkle up my spine. I took a deep breath in, taking in the scenery around us. There was no land in sight, just water. Paul had dropped us off here for a month. This island had many mysteries, and I had already uncovered maybe half of them.

"Niall," Louis said breaking my train of thought. Four pairs of eyes looked at me, waiting for me. I took in a deep breath, and ran for the water. Bubbles surrounded the lower half of my body. I suddenly felt to urge to breathe, and when I did I found I could breathe under water. Taking a quick look down, I saw green scales covering the lower half where the bubbles used to be. My eyes caught on my hands to notice that there were swirly patterns leading up my arms. I was a freak now. I'd alwasy be a freak.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Prologue for the new Story!! ;) Hope you like it!! Please comment and vote!

-DOF xx