I'm In Love With You

Again, approach with caution. This one is seriously explicit.😁

Shayne

Fuck! The female form has never looked so hot from behind until now.

Her tight dripping pussy stretching around the shaft. Her full and round ass plumped up to me. The elegant curve of her back, arching deep and easy. And the side profile of her stunning facial features. This alone could be enough to pleasure me into a release.

She took the entire length with a low endless moan.

I palmed her ass cheeks, spreading them with my thumbs. "That's right, take it all for me. You chose it, you'd better receive it, baby."

"It's..." She took in a gasping breath. "It's too big."

She was too tight, it would take a few more smooth strokes until she adjusted. But judging by the exhilarated fascination in her green eyes and the gaping of her lush-lipped mouth, her shaven pussy was craving for more.

I pulled out half way and slid back in, making sure to hit the right angle. Her moan turned guttural.

"How does it feel?"

"Sooooo fucking good," she groaned out.

I couldn't help my raspiest laugh yet, pleased that I got her to curse in front of me. My stroke game never failed me.

A couple more slow thrusts and I could feel the reduction of tugging on the harness. She was ready for some good fucking.

"Bring your hands to your back." Fluid at my commands, she brought her hands to her back. "Good girl. You ready?" I said, trapping her wrists against the small of her back.

"Ye—"

My next thrust, hard and deep, stopped her short. I didn't give her the chance to moan out her pleasure when I slammed into her again, mesmirized by the gentle waves of her ass. The girl had the body of a goddess.

Unable to help myself, I started to pummel into her, short and fast thrusts that had her wailing out my name. By now, the shaft was glistening so good with her creamy juices that I was sure lube was no longer a necessity. She was already so close.

"Not without me, baby." I pulled out and flipped her over, immediately going over her and sliding back in. Her brows drew together as her eyes filled with insurmountable pleasure, her back arching up to me and her aroused nipples pressing into my ribs.

I nearly came right then.

"Shayne," she whispered, our gazes clashing with desire. She brought me closer with her legs firmly wrapping around my back. She slipped her fingers into my hair and pulled me down to her.

Instinctively, the moment our mouths touched, my tongue slipped past her lips, caressing her tongue just as I slid out and back in. The feel of her moaning into my mouth initiated a harder uncontrolled thrust that had her gasping away from the kiss.

"You okay?" I said, utterly concerned. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No, I like it like that." Her lips brushed against mine. "Please don't stop."

"I don't want to hurt-"

She interrupted me with another kiss, her fingers trailing down my back and stopping at my rear, bravely squeezing. "Please..."

It only took a second or two of being stunned by her brazen actions before I was slamming into her again. She bit her lip, groaning as her back arched.