Leave Us

Olivia

When I stirred awake the next morning, my body was humming with relaxation and refreshment.

A wide involuntary smile embraced my face as I slowly fluttered my eyes open.

Wait a minute...

Why was the ceiling a dark rich gray color instead of the usual baby blue I'd gotten used to ever since I'd woken up from the coma?

Why was Shayne's scent everywhere? I eyed my surrounding; And the last time I checked, my pillow and my sheets had been white. These were black!

I was in Shayne's room!

I bolted up in bed and felt the cool air hit my naked skin as the sheets fell to my lap. Looking down at my bare breasts, I started to panic a second before everything came back to me.

Shayne's office. My little attempt at seduction. Her head between my legs. Her hand disrupting my brain's ability to function. And then my unbelievably intense climax that nearly made Shayne drown.

"Oh God!" I cried out as I pulled the sheets back up to my chest, looking anxiously around Shayne's dark and rustic room. "Oh God," I said again, mortification engulfing me.

I'd actually passed out with my lady parts completely exposed, and leaving Shayne all drenched in my cum.

I'd never let myself live it down.

I pushed back my hair and looked around for my robe. Nothing. Not even my nightgown was in sight.

When my eyes skipped over the alarm clock on the nightstand, they jumped right back and I nearly had a heart attack. It was four in the afternoon! I'd slept for sixteen straight hours!

Dear God, she'd sexed me to sleep so hard.

My eyes caught sight of a white rose laid neatly on the pillow on the other side of the bed, presumably the one Shayne had been lying on.

Oh my God, did I sleep naked with her in bed with me?

My hand slipped under the sheets and down my hip. Yep, I'd slept in my birthday suit. In Shayne's bed.

I was so screwed.

I looked at the rose again and couldn't help my smile. Beside it was a little square piece of paper. A morning note. It was hard not to let my heart fall deeper.

I crawled to the pillow—the bed was huge!—and picked up the rose. I took a little sniff and grinned. Who knew Shayne West could be so cheesy? And so sweet...

The front of the folded note had my name written in bold, beautiful, arrogant cursive. It represented her so well my smile only broadened further.

I unfolded it and fell in love all over again.

Hi, baby.

Just so you should know, I didn't touch you without your consent. But man was it torture. The mere thought that you were naked in my bed and I couldn't even touch you...

I moved all your stuff to 'our' room. You're mine, no point allowing you to be so far away from me.

When I get back from work, we'll talk about your parents, I promise. But if you're not ready, that's okay. I'm always here to listen.

P.S: Did you know you snore when you sleep?

"I do not!" I said into the empty room before holding the note to my chest. I flopped back down to the bed with my heart in my eyes. "I adore you, so much."