Warm waters

His thoughts were fuzzy. The water which cascaded down onto their bodies was hot still, steam rising between them and making the whole bathroom feel so very humid.

He could feel wet, hot skin beneath his fingertips, and lifted his head a bit to meet the green eyes that were watching him with amusement. Leaning down slightly, Kurt could feel how Sebastians lips brushed against his ear. "Your brother has no boundaries." He said in a whisper, and Kurt huffed. "Obviously not."

He could feel how Sebastians arms tightened around him.
That was when he realised that Sebastians shoulders were shaking, as he laughed inaudibly. Kurt slapped his arm as quietly as he could. "Shush! Or he'll realise that I'm not alone."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at Kurt. "You could've just stayed out." He paused for a moment. "But I know I'm irresistible naked." He teased, making Kurt groan. "That.. it was quick thinking, okay?" He said, making Sebastian grin. "You should join me a bit more. I could make it worth your time." He whispered, causing a shiver to run through Kurts body. Damn Sebastian Smythe and his filthy innuendos. "In your dreams, Meerkat." Kurt snapped quietly. It was a wonder that Finn hadn't heard anything. But with the sound of muted music, Kurt guesses that he was wearing headphones.

Sebastian held onto Kurts waist, his fingers warm against the now wet clothes. "Aren't you extremely hot?" Sebastian whispered, making Kurt flick at him. His cheeks heated up, and the need to take a step back grew. He couldn't believe how incredibly hot it was. The steam and the warm water, and Sebastians wet body was making it hard to focus. Being pressed up against that body made it hard.

Of course it had nothing to do with Sebastian. But Kurt was gay, and he could admit that Sebastians body was nice. Naturally.

It was as if Sebastian could sense his frustration, and the jerk just grinned, his thumb lightly brushing under Kurts shirt, his hand now touching bare skin. His grin grew when he heard Kurts breath hitch.

"Nervous, Princess?" Sebastians lips were now back against his ear, and Kurt cursed at himself for shivering.

"You should get your clothes off." Sebastian suggested, and Kurt made a disapproving sound. "No way. I'd rather cut off my arm than have to get naked in front of you." He scoffed.

Sebastian chuckled, earning him a punch to the arm.
Kurt knew he could just kick Sebastian out of his shower, but he really didn't want to risk his dad finding him. He'd been on his way home from a movie with the girls, when he'd nearly driven Sebastian over. So he'd brought the half unconscious warbler home. No matter how much he disliked him, he did not want on his conscience if there suddenly was a page in the news paper about how the state attorneys son was missing.

So he'd snuck a drunk Sebastian into his house, and had managed to get away with it. Now it was the next morning, and he'd allowed Sebastian to take a shower. He'd been sitting outside the door in case anything happened. Another thing he didn't want was a fainted warbler on his bathroom floor. But when he'd heard Finn come up the stairs he'd panicked and jumped into the bathroom. Recognising the fact that the lock was broken, he didn't think. Which was how he ended in this situation. Pressed up against an amused, naked Sebastian.

Was it dumb? Yes.
Did he wish he could do it differently? Yes

His conscience was screaming at him that this was to get back at Blaine. Being with someone else after Blaine had decided he needed to take a break from them, to find himself.
And what better What than to get back at Blaine than by standing pressed up against a naked Sebastian smythe in the bathroom.

Kurt groaned more audibly than being wanted to, which became apparent when Sebastian raised an eyebrow at him. "You seem like you have a lot of your mind." He said, sympathy laced in his voice. Glancing up at him, Kurt shook his head. "It's nothing. And quit looking at me like that, I don't need your pity."
Sebastian let out a quiet snort. "I don't pity you, Hummel. But I am sorry for your clothes. They're all wet, and you're nowhere close to pulling them off."

Kurt glared, though he could hear the underlying tone of Sebastians 'I'm just joking' voice.
Sighing, he gave in, pulling off his wet shirt. He bit down hard on his lip to muffle a yelp when Sebastians arms snaked around him, pulling him closer than he wanted to be. The shower was tiny, and there was barely place for the two of them. But pressed up against Sebastian, skin against skin, Kurts mind was becoming fuzzy. So fuzzy, that he barely heard when Finn exited the bathroom, leaving them alone again.
Sebastian had buried his face in Kurts neck, his wet hair smearing droplets against his cheek. Kurt choose to see this as Sebastian still being a bit drunk. Tomorrow he, hopefully, wouldn't remember anything.
But for now he held him close, because honestly? It was kind of nice.