Jealousy

Kurt and Sebastian don't really go out much. Not because of a lack of interest from Sebastian's side, but because Kurt isn't a fan of it, after what went one down with Blaine that night at Scandals back in high school. He naturally plays good boyfriend and always tells Sebastian that if he wants to go out, they can, even if it goes against what he thinks is proper.

But every so often, Kurt gives in to Sebastian's incessant nagging, and goes with him to a bar.

Which is why he's here tonight, sitting by the bar, with Sebastian's hand on his leg, signalling that the countertenor is very obviously taken, if some neanderthal doesn't take notice of the various hickey's he's managed to leave places that Kurt can't quite cover.

However, making his boyfriend look taken isn't an easy task, fools tripping over their feet to talk to him over the booming music, unaware of the way Sebastian tenses beside him, grip tightening on Kurt's leg.

Kurt is completely oblivious when people flirt. People are often crude and suggestive when flirting, and he finds himself desensitised of this by dating Sebastian.

So when someone heads up to them, striking up a conversation Kurt politely responds. Upon feeling Sebastians hand tighten around his leg, he slips his own down, weaving their fingers together.

This seems to send a message to the guy, who wanders off with a groan when he sees Sebastian glare harshly at him, warning him to leave.

The latter pulls his boyfriend closer, who in his turn shakes his head amusedly at him. "I love you," he says, voice breathing warmly into Sebastian's ear, who in turn rests his head heavily against Kurt's shoulder. "I love you, too." He responds with a soft sigh.

"You don't have to glare at anyone who looks our way, you know that, right?" Kurt teases gently, prodding his boyfriend's temper. Sebastian rolls his eyes, tempted to either pull him closer or push him away. "The motherfuckers don't seem to realise that you're taken if I don't" He mumbles, earning a swat on his arm.

"Hey. I'm yours." Kurt says, nudging him. When he doesn't get more than a grunt out of his boyfriend, he rolls his eyes and tries again: "Bas," this gets his attention, the nickname making his head perk up, eyes meeting Kurt's. "I'm yours." He repeats firmly, ending this statement by pressing their lips together, leaving no room for debate.

Sebastian gets up once their lips part, grasping Kurt's hand and leading him away from the bar, pulling him onto the dance floor instead. "Mine," he says, pride swelling in his voice as he slips his arms around his waist.

Kurt simply replies by pressing a chaste kiss to his cheek before losing himself to the music and feel of Sebastian's body against his own.

They're together, and that all that really matters in this moment.