9

Hey guys new update i hope you like it
If you like it tell me about it.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading.

I struggled to push mani's heavy weight off me and in the end he rolled off me.

I stood up, brushing the dust off me.

"What happened to your hair?" Mani and cabir asked each other in unison.

See na manik yarr what the hell they did to my hair they fucking colured my hair pink. "
Cabir said making a crying face.

Then dhrvlya and mukbhi enters the house with dhruv whining to alya about his hair and abhi to mukti.

Hey nandu. A verryyyyy good morning to you.

Mukti said while laughing seeing all the cartoons that are standing before us.

Alya and navya are also laughing with us seeing their sour faces.

Well you all seems to have forgotten one of the most important things.

I said turning towards them. Trying not to laugh at their confused faces.

Well.... You....... Seeee.........
I said veryyy slowly.

What are you saying say it fast.
Cabir said im a irritating voice.
And all the boys agreed with him.

Oh well...you all have................ Office tomorrow if you guys have forgotten it.
I said while laughing at their faces.

Oh shittttt .

All boys said at the same time and looked at each other wide eyed.

After sometime as the boys were sulking too much at the thought of going to their offices in these hair.

So I told them that there is a solution for removing these colour .

They were so happy that they literally jumped on me.

After that all of us joked around and had dinner and all retired to their own house as we all have work tomorrow.

Next morning......

My eyes opened and i tried to get up keyword tried this manik he always does this while sleeping he just hold me so tightly that i can't even move.

Then i faced hime to wake him up but he just looks so peaceful and calm while he was sleeping i started tracing his eyes his noes than i saw his eyes fluttering and i stared removing my hand but he caught it .

" What, what about my lips you forgot them "
Manik said pouting. He is just like some child with me and i am so glad that this man child is only mine.

And he just looked sooo cute i pinched his cheeks.

"Mani you are so cute"

He just huffed and said
"I am not cute you know if someone knew that you called the monster cute they will have heartattack"

Said manik.

"Well you know The manik malhotra is not cute but My mani is cute "
I said while looking into his eyes.

His eyes are my favorite they are just so deep and they held so many emotoins.

We both started leaning in and just as we were about to kiss both of our phone rang. (Guess kiska phone ho sakta hai)

Manik just ignored the calls and was leaning in when i palmed my mouth.

"Mani pick up the phone please maybe it's important"
I said to him but of course how can this monster listen so easily he just ignored me.

And when we were about to kiss again the phone rang again and i pushed him.

"Mani pick up the phone now" I told him. He groaned but nodded his head and pick up the phone.

Who the hell is this?? " Maink shouted on the phone.

But after a second all the colour drained from his face listening to the other person.

I was worried who was on the phone and asked with my eyes who is on the phone.

"Uhhh.. Yes mom sorry actually i was sleeping when you called so i shouted thinking you were cabir......... Yes mom i said i am sorry i won't talk to you like that again. Yes mom. Yes actually i have to go the office now so i will talk to you later. "

Mani finally ends the call and i didn't asked him what happened because i had a pretty good idea of what happened. I just wanted to laugh seeing his i literally have to keep my hands on my mouth to keep myself from laughing at him.

"Ohhh you are laughing very much haan after seeing your husband getting scolded hann come here let me show you how to laugh"

He said coming near me to tickle me but i got up from the bed we started to run in the whole room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye guys see you in the next chapter .

Well if you want you can follow me on insta (totally your choice guys😏😏)

manan_fairylovers

If you have time you can also vote and comment........
Byeeeeee