7 Scuba diving

'Who are you talking to mani? ' he pointed straight at.........our gang and there was arayaman also.

I looked at the gang and waved at them letting go of manik.and walk towards aryaman so let me introduce my bestie aryaman we met in US but that's the story for some other time .

"He wouldn't let me run here." I whispered to Aryaman , who laughed at this and slapped my forehead lightly.

We got up to the counter and it had said four at a time but of course we are here talking about The manik manik malhotra.

Mani tell the employee to call his head and the head came he immediately recognised him .

.   ' We all want to enter at the same time and no can know about us being here or else i will close this area and  make sure  to tighten the security and no photos should be taken or leaked. Got it. '.  Manik said in authorative and intimading tone.

We all stood waiting for our instructors and then we were led into a back room where we changed into diving wear and locked our stuff away.

We were shown how to use the equipment properly and what sharks and fish we'd see and muchh more instructions from mani then them like i am a 25 year old dont run here and there and don't leave my hand and etc etc etc.

Cabir and manik made comments during the whole thing and the instructor glared at them. Well of course not on their face but at their back.

They snickered as we all put on our scuba fins and masks. Mukti rolled her eyes at their childish behaviour as abhimanyu nudged her for attention. Cute. They are the cutest really.

I was left alone by myself as we all dipped into the water.

I swam deeper and faster than the rest but was caught by the leg. I screamed and bubbles left my mouth..

Cabir and manik burst out laughing bubbles leaving their mouths. I glared at them and went to hit them but they swam away and I gave up deciding I'd get them later.

I swam around looking around and ducking as I was about to be hit by stingray. Crap. I swam away and next to the coral and I could see manik pulling faces at me.

I looked around and then flipped the middle finger at him making him laugh.

manik made a face and looked as if he was about to attack me.

I swam away quickly and he followed and I bumped into someone. Aryaman. I looked at him, desperately and he smirked.

Aryaman pushed me towards someone and I hit a hard rock. No person I mean. Person. Mani. Yes, mani.

Mani's arms wrapped around me somehow and they both went to tickle me and I laughed loudly, swallowing water in the process. Ew, not nice blehhhh.

I managed to push them away from and I quickly closed my mouth and put the mouth piece in, inhaling the oxygen.

I glared at them both and lunged for them both. Of course in water I basically fell and looked stupid. They laughed starting to swim away but I grabbed aryaman's fin and he stopped and mani looked back and swam towards me.

I quickly moved my arms and swam away bumping into alya and dhruv.

I turned and I was being held in someone's arms. I looked up and aryaman smirked down at me.

I looked at manik, who glared at us for a moment but then smirked and tickled me again. "No!" I tried to say but gulped water again. I closed my mouth and put the piece in as the instructions ushered us above the water.

I walked grabbed the side and was finally on the surface. On land! Away from those jerks they really like to tease me! Hmph!

Manik smiled at me brushing his hair back with one hand. I held out a hand to help him and he smiled and when he was about to take it I moved my hand away and pushed him back in and he fell on aryaman, who had fallen too.

The instructors glowered at me for my childish behaviour as I laughed loudly with cabir and navya.

Aryaman groaned underneath manik. I ship it. I laughed at my thoughts as cabir tried to help manik but Navya pushed him lightly making him fall.And alya pushed dhruv in the water too it was soooooooo much fun.

This made us laugh even louder and they all groaned and grunted loudly.

We laughed and finally an instructor came and ruined our fun by helping the boys.

Navya and I smirked at each other going to the changing rooms and changing out of our wet suits. We grabbed our stuff and walked out watering for them.

We rounded the corner and navya and I screamed when someone jumped at me. "Shhh!" Dhruv said as he held onto alya's mouth and mani held onto mine. And cabir held in navya

Aryaman shook his head laughing. I elbowed manik in the stomach, who was laughing hard. He let go of me and I glared at the boys.

"We'll get them back tomorrow." Alya and navya smirked at me.

"Oh yes we will." I smirked.

"Oh I'm so scared!"aryaman put his hands up and shook them, faking being scared.and the boys Laughed more at this idiot.

I stepped on. Aryaman's foot and he yelped. "You should be arya."

"Man they're actually going to do it." Cabir whispered and by whispered I mean used his normal voice.

Manik laughed, "what's the worst they can do? Dye our hair?"

I smiled at them innocently. Oh they should be worried. (Evil laughter inside 😈😈😈)....

So guys how's the chapter do you guys like it or not. Tell me.in the comments and please.like.and vote ..........🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

So i mean. Should i wrote the office scene and continue their revenge later or should i write their rvenge. 🤨🤨