1. My rude and sweet boss

1

Oh my god, oh my god I'm again late my monkey boss is going to kill me for being late.....Oh.... Sorry guys I forgot to introduce myself I'm 'Nandni Murthy' well I'm working as an PA in the most famous company NM company.

Oh Shit!! I'm late it's already 7:30
I hurry to the the bathroom to get the fastest shower ever I've taken.

I go to the closet and picked out my today's outfit...

I close my apartment door and take my car keys

After 15 min i get to office building.

I parked my car in the parking lot

After that I entered in the office and greet Serena . She is the receptionist and my good friend too. She has very kind nature and is very sweet.

THE RECEPTION AREA.

I get into the elevator and press the 70th floor button soon I got to the floor of the boss cabin

I get into the elevator and press the 70th floor button soon I got to the floor of the boss cabin. Only the boss cabin is here on this floor. And his PA that is in this case is me..
and the reception where the sweet lady is there .
She is leena she has worked here from the the start.
I then proceeds to greet her but she tells me the boss is very angry and told me come to his cabin.

Scene change

There is a man sitting on his big chair in his big luxury cabin and is waiting for someone.

Man: she is late again. And she knows that I don't like when she is late.
She knows that manik Malhotra don't like her being late to the office and yet she is late..

So the man is manik malhotra.

Scene changes

Nandni: ayipaa that monster is going to kill me.

I gently knock on the door
ENTER a voice said from inside.

I gently open the door.
Nandni: sir do you want something from me...

Manik : yes ,Come here

Nandni: ohk
I began to move in his direction and when I was a foot away he pulled me in his lap. I gasped in surprise and said ' sir what are u doing '.

Manik: Now really sweetheart u r going to ask me that question isn't it obvious I want my good morning kiss.My sweet little wifey. .
He said in husky and seductive voice and I shivered a little.......

Bye bye guys
Tell me in the comments if u like the chapter and also vote pretty✨👩✨ please 😫🙏🙏💓🙏

So i did some editing in the chapters