4.food fight 🍿🥟🍪🍭🍮🥛

We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall , I will pick you up… after I finish laughing😄😂

___________________________________________

“Mani” I hissed, “drop that frown.”
His frown only deepened and then, slowly transformed into a scowl as he watched cavya.

I sighed. I had no idea that manik would get so worked up over some play date.

Yup! A play date that nyo mom organized for cavya .

It was just a baby from neighborhood house has come  to play with cavya.

Cabir and navya were outside because they have some work and manik and I were watching over the two babies playing.

But, manik’s mind worked in some really wierd ways…

I really dont know what was god thinking when they were making him.

“They are just small babies for god’s sake!” I exclaimed in frustration.

He turned to look at me, “That’s  baby is a boy jaan .”

I just stared at him in disbelief, “mani, really?”

He crossed his arms across his chest, leaning back against the sofa we were sitting on, “I don’t like the idea of cavya with a guy, baby or not.”

“You are a guy,” I reminded him.

“That’s really different okay!” he protested, “I am like cavya’s father figure or something. And, yes, you are right; I am guy, so I know how a guys’ minds work!”

I rolled my eyes, “You are taking it too far. They are just kids!”

He turned to glance at me, “Haven’t you heard that song?”

“What song?” I asked in confusion.

“We were just kids when we fell in love…”

(That song is my favorite song who else has listen this song )

And, he began singing Ed Sheeran’s song, ‘Perfect’.I seriously couldn’t help but laugh at that, as I lightly smacked his shoulder, “Okay, seriously, stop! Cavya and nakul are not going to fall in love!”
Nakul was the kid cavya was playing with.

“I don’t know,” manik uttered childishly.
I was about to tell him to stop acting like a child, when my eyes fell to his lips which were just so much more enticing while formed in a slight pout.

I glanced at the babies who were busy in their own world, and quickly taking the opportunity, I kissed away mani’s pout.

It was official; Manik malhotra made me do things that were utterly shameless. Because of  what just happened.I avoided his gaze, feeling blush creeping up my cheeks.

“You really shouldn’t have done that right now,” he whispered huskily, turning my face around to meet his eyes, “now, I want more.”

And, with that he started leaning in to kiss me again, but, the kiss could never happen because we were interrupted by a voice.

“Jeez, Manik malhotra atleast spare the babies!”

Mani groaned, while I turned around to spot cabir making his way towards us and rolled my eyes.

Of fricking course! It was cabir!

He opened his mouth but I stopped him, holding up a hand, “Before you say anything, no, cavya didn’t see us, no, she is not scarred for life, and yes, we kept everything PG-13!”