Chapter 17

We finally made it outside and saw several hunters laying around dead. I looked forward and saw our wolves standing in a group.

"There you guys are!" Colton yelled running up to us.

*Did-did they kill the leader?* David asked into my mind.

*I don't know. What's he look like?*

*Red hair b-brown eyes and a scar across his right cheek. I don't feel so good I think I may be....."

David's hole body went limp.

*David?*

*I think he passed out.* Ash said.

*Oh.*

"Did any one kill a man with red hair, brown eyes and a scar across his right cheek?" I asked.

The group muttered a few things and looked at each other.

"No." a guy in the front said.

"Where is he?! He's the leader."

"Er.....would that be him?"

I looked behind me to see a large man standing beside the fence.

"Nate get David off. This guy is mine." I snarled.

Nate ran over and I crouched to the ground and let him pull David off. Standing up I raced forward at the man. He pulled out a whip and lashed it out and hit my leg.

I snarled and slammed into him. He fell back and hit the electric fence. While he was in shock from being electrocuted I sprang forward and knocked him to the ground.

I didn't waste time I sank my teeth into his neck and ended it quickly. I looked back and saw Nate walking over to me.

"It's over." He said.

"Yeah. We have to get David back."

I ran over to where he was laying and let Nate pull him into my back.

"Let's go." Nate said.

I nodded as began running, I had to get David back to someone who could help him.