Chapter 1

Tada!!! O thanks to who commented.

:)

________________________

Chapter 1

I'm a rouge now. It's been a year since that night. I'm on the run all the time. The hunters know I escaped. I have talked to rouges from other packs that suffered the same thing. (I'm Sitka by the way.)

I have one problem. I'm old enough to have a mate. Eighteen is the age but I'm nineteen. I don't want a mate. I have trouble staying away from humans. Now males are on the caution list.

Gunshots rumbled behind me bullets hit the ground.

"Crud."

I broke into a run. Branches and thorns scraped my sides and face. The mud sinking, making it harder to run.

Something grabbed my leg, causing me to fall. The air was knocked out of my lungs, I staggered up. ^What grabbed me?^

I looked to see a large wire, one end on a tree the other on my leg.

"Crap! It's made of silver!"

I could feel it slowly draining my strength. There was no question who put it there. Hunters.

Davids P.o.v.

I crept through the undergrowth. Approaching the caught female. (In human form)

*Mine!* Yelled my wolf Coal. *What are you talking about?* *Mine!* *Dude are you saying you want to claim her?* *Yes!* *But that's the female we're supposed to-* *Mine! Ours!* *You'll probably won't let me live it down I do claim her.* *Well duh! Shes mine!*

I shifted. *I hope you realize we're probably going to freak her out.* *So?* *Your a pain.*

Sitkas P.o.v.

A movement in the bushes made me look up.

My heart jumped. A large male wolf stood in front of me.

^D***. Humans behind me a unmated male in from of me.^

The male slunk forward, approaching the wire. ^I would move out of the way but I move one inch the snare tightens. Bah! This is not my day.^

He bit the the wire and yanked.

The snare tightened causing a trickle of blood to seep out.

He bit harder and pulled, the snare slowly expanded. ^Not sure how he did that but HAHA!! Freedom!^

I slipped my foot out and jumped up, to only but tackled down by him.

^Ow! He bit me!!!!^ *Mine* *What get away from me!*

Pushing my back legs out I made him fall off of me. I leaped up and ran. I could hear him behind me.

*Come back!* *No leave me alone!!* *Your mine!*

^What? Wait...oh s*** he claimed me!!^

________________________

good? bad? Epic fail???

Goldenwolf101

:D