Wolves of the dark

I hope you like this. Thanks

Goldenwolf101

________________________

Wolves of the dark

(Just 2 let u no ^ that's the charters thoughts and mind talk will be this * Thanks!)

Prologue

Rain poured down from the sky. *We have to keep running! They will kill us all!* *Why do they want to kill us?!* *We are werewolves! Why else-*

Bang!

^No my friends family are being killed!^

I glanced back and saw the alpha fall. ^No! This can't be happening!^ Tears streamed down my face.

Suddenly pain exploded into my side. I stumbled and fell...into the river.

The water swirled around me. Filling my eyes and mouth choking me.

I fought the water, with every last ounce of strength I had. Trying to get to the surface.

Air filled my lungs when I surfaced. Swimming to the bank I collapsed. Sputtering out water and blood.

Pain throbbed up my side. The bullet wound welled with blood.

My eyes closed in exhaustion, blackness swirled around me.

I forced myself up. ^The river is rising I have to get out of here!^

I hobbled away. The rain drenched my fur. ^My pack is gone. They were all shot!^

Anger bubbled inside me. I broke into a run.

I managed to get to the highway.Racing across I heard the screech of wheels. I stumbled on the other side.

I must have looked menacing. My black fur drenched in rain and blood.

The car sped off leaving black marks as it went.

I crawled into the bushes and laid down. ^Im probably the only survivor.^

Sleep came instantly.

________________________

Like???

Goldenwolf101