An angel... her secret

Angelene carried the tea tray shakily, while walking barefooted to Ciel's office. The heavy yet silent sound of her foot touching and leaving the immaculate red carpet, while her silver eyes that held nothing but anticipation, pranced around the white halls with different sets and tables with flowers and paintings.

Apparently, Lady Elizabeth was on her way towards the mansion. Angelene made a mental note to hide on her assigned room after serving her master tea and helping Ciel remember the steps she taught him the last time Lady Elizabeth came.

A knock was heard. Ciel was in a very tired mode, considering her just came back from a long trip, yet here he was, waiting for the blonde who'll make his life hell.

"Enter." Ciel boredly said before standing up from his chair and looking through the window, which was behind his chair.

Ciel had his hands on his sides while his eyes scanned the garden. He thought about his past, his happy self, his future, and his demise. Hatred brought him here, but he walked through the wrong path because he cared.

He was alone. He needed to think of another plan to take down the ones who ruined his life.

Ciel closed his black-gloved  knuckles shut while forming a plan inside his head, not realizing that Angelene was already setting the tea tray down on his desk.

Ciel turned to sit on his chair again but gasped when he saw Angelene pouring the tea.

"What the-" Ciel exclaimed, causing Angelene to be startled. Angelene accidentaly poured the very hot tea onto herself.

She hissed in pain as she held her burned hand.

Ciel shouted, "Sebastian!"

As if on cue, Sebastian came in, with his usual calm yet handsome self. "Yes my lord?"

"Clean this up!" Ciel said, angry, because of some reason he didn't understand. He blamed Angelene for the lost of the brilliant plan he was about to achieve.

Sebastian, with one swift move, had all drips of tea and cracks of cups cleaned, before swiftly moving over to the crouching Angelene.

Sebastian's eyes was filled with calmness mixed with amusement.

He took out a cold-soaked handkerchief and wrapped Angelene's hand into it. "T-thank you Sebastian." Angelene said, embarassed.

"No problem at all." Sebastian said, before standing up and wiping the table. Angelene did the same and was about to bow when Ciel turned to her with an angry expression.

"Y-you fool! Do you not realize that knocking is the most simple act you can do? I was forming a plan, and yet you barged in like you didn't care! Hell, I was forming an important plan. It's more important than your life! The brilliant thought was about to come, yet you ruined it!" Ciel shouted, his temper overtaking him. He thought of nothing but the ruuined thought that he had inside his head.

"S-sorry Master Ciel. I'm so sorry. I knocked, yet It s-seems as t-though y-you d-din't heard it. I realized I-i 'm truly sorry. I-i understand-"

"Who gave you the right? Sorry is not going to make up for the plan that is no longer about to be discovered. Heck, if you knew my past you'd commit suicide. I was near my vengeance. I was about to form a good thought about ideas on my parent's killer. There are some things that is very very serious to me and it might be simple for you! My goodness! You don't even know my pain! Because you never felt it! isn't that right!" Ciel shouted, while panting. Sebastian stopped what he was doing and smirked knowing the next situation. Angelene stood there, with tears forming in her eyes, before she bowed and muttered.

"M-master Ciel, With all do respect. Pain is just a word." Angelene said, with her eyes on her feet which was ontop of the other.

"I know what pain feels like. I know why it hurts. I knew how to care, and most of all. I'm only human. I feel pain. I'm sorry for barging. I knocked yet you didn't heard me. I knocked twelve times, and when you didn't answer, I was worried so I went it. When I saw you looking out the window, I-i figured you might've heard me." Angelene started to stand up straight before Ciel flinched from her hurt gaze.

Angelene faked a smile before a tear slipped down her eye. She smiled a close-eyed smile before saying, "We don't deserve a life we knew that caused us to be like now. But I guess, there's a reason behind everything."

"Words like that, are found in books, in poets, and in stuff that doesn't exists. We all have achoice on whether or not we make a move to satisfy what we hunger. I-i used to be smiling all the time. But it all changed because of death. It killed my parents and it killed me too. I n-never dreamed or wanted any of this." Ciel said, his weak facade was now showing.

Angelene sighed before walking closer to Ciel. Sebastian exited the room freely and unnoticed.

Angelene placed a hand on Ciel's face making Ciel face her. "My mom. I loved her so much, but she was killed. She was killed infront of me and the worst part was, my own father ended my mother's life. I was locked up in an attic for three days, before being at an orphanage and being a servant for a cruel family. I didn't do anything, and I never wanted revenge."

Ciel stared at her in shock, while angelene simply smiled said, "wanna know my secret?"

Ciel said nothing but look away.

Angelene placed her thumb to Ciel's chin and made him face her. "Cry. Let it all out and don't think about being alone and being angry all the time."

"You said we had a choice. You can choose on whether deciding on smiling than frowning. Being happy is tiring, but being angry is tiring and unattractive. It's up to you on thinking that maybe it's not about avenging, it's about living and not making their mistakes." Angelene said before pulling Ciel closer and kissing his cheek.

Ciel was dumbfounded. He stood there, a faint blush spreading his cheek, while Angelene gave one last bow and walked towards the door forgetting the purpose and reason as to why she came.

Ciel touched his right cheek, as it held a tingling sensation.

it's about living and not making their mistakes Ciel smiled before saying, "I'm hopeless."

Ciel didn't even realized he cracked a smile as he gone back on looking at the window, tiredness, anger, and hatred forgotten and in it's place was a certain someone who came too late to stop him from selling his soul.

***

HEY GUYS< SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING *hides under a bed to avoid glares

SORRRY

:(((

NOT EDITED.

OH AND I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO THE PEEPS WHO COMMENTS AND VOTES. yOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME.

I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS ONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

and to the peeps who added my story, I love you all and will send nothing but prayers, loves, pancakes, ponies, meerples, llamas and golden mushrooms.

nah..

I still love you all even if you hate me because I don't uppload. 

AND TO MY BESTFRIEND ANNIE: I MISS YOU SO EFFIN MUCH PANCAKESPANCAKESPANCAKESMUFFIN AND CHOCOLATES. i LOOOOVED YOUR CHOCOLATE BAR, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :)

smurfs are purple.

nahhh :3 meep