An angel... hating

Angelene sat between Mey-rin and Bard, while Finnian sat beside Tanaka and across Angelene. The goofy bunch were singing merrily, while Angelene sat and watched them happily. Angelene looked out at the dying field, and wondered what on earth might've happened. She glanced at Ciel and Sebastian's carriage, and noticed Ciel talking with Sebastian quite naturally, as if the view around us didn't bother them.

Angelene was brought back from her thoughts when she heard the neigh of their horses. She glanced worriedly to Sebastian and Ciel's direction, as both their carriages came to a stop.

"It seems that we've arrived at the village, everyone." Sebastian fluently spoke, without even glancing at their direction. Angelene felt something was terribly wrong, and glanced at the sign that said "Welcome to houndsworth."

"WOW." The three exclaimed, glancing at the dull collars hanging at a creepy tree. Before they finally processed what they were seeing, they gasped.

"AAAAHHHH" The three screamed in fright. Angelene sweatdropped when Ciel finally spoke.

"Mhm, yes I've forgot to mention something. The resort that the queen mentioned, is said to be constructed."

Angelene pinched the bridge of her nose, clearly expecting this to happen. Ciel planned to go with Angelene here and Sebastian originally, but changed his mind when he realized he was leaving his mansion to the three. Angelene was too shy to spoil their happiness why warning them that the resort was to be constructed, but they looked so happy that Angelene finally decided to stay silent and let Ciel reveal the fact.

"Y-yes master" The bunch said, clearly teary-eyed and disappointed.

Then they continued on traveling, before stopping when Finnian jumped off the carriage to help an old lady with her baby.

The old lady was going to say something, when she saw Angelene.

"G-good Lord. Y-you. Y-you!" The old lady suddenly kneeled at the ground and sobbed. Angelene, despite her weak body, jumped off the carriage and helped the poor old lady back to her feet.

"y-yes?"

The old lady glanced at Ciel Phantomhive, who was now looking in their direction before caressing Angelene's hair.

"The white dog is a good dog. The black dog is the bad dog." Suddenly, the old lady took out a scissor, earning everyone's shout of protests.

Ciel stood up in worry, while Finnian went to Angelene's aid and held her shoulders. Sebastian, with a swift move, stopped the old lady's hand before she can do anything. 

"H-her hair. H-her hair! I-I need her white hair for the angel. P-please." The old Lady sobbed as she dropped to the ground. Angelene slowly reached for the dropped scissor and cut a small chunk before slowly holding the Old Lady's hand and placing the hair and the scissor inside it.

The old Lady cried out in joy and stood up, walking away and disappearing into a mist, much to everyone's shock, leaving the skeleton baby in the ground. 

Sebastian checked his pocketwatch before placing it back. "Master, I believe Lady Angelene should sit with us. She is, after all, your personal maid."

Sebastian swept off Angelene's feet and jumped back to the carriage, placing Angelene beside Ciel. Ciel merely looked the other way, earning Sebastian's chuckle before continuing on. Finnian and the others, soon followed and stayed silent, processing and thinking hundreds of possibilities as to why the old Lady wanted Angelene's hair.

Ciel and Angelene were looking in opposite way, ignoring the tingling feelings they feel and ignoring the throbbing in their seals. Sebastian, as a demon, felt the pulse between them, and tried so hard not to lick his lips. Never, in his whole existence, had he ever felt the need to keep to preys away. He was, after all, a demon. A demon, who survives and lives by preying on souls.

When they had finally reached the village, the smell of wet dogs greeted them, followed by wild barks in each and everycorner of the village.

They passed by a boy who was cuddling and training his dog. 

"Oh my, I'd let him pet me. Yes, yes I would" Meyrin gushed, before Finnian smiled, and bard took a long drag of his cigar.

Sebastian was explaining why he liked cats more than dogs to Ciel, while Angelene flinched at the stares the villagers gave them as they pass by.

Sebastian looked at both Angelene and Ciel. "To be completely frank, I despise dogs."

"woof" Ciel and Angelene spoke teasingly, earning a chuckle from Sebastian.

Finally they reached the mansion, which was located ontop of the hill. When the carriage came to a halt, a maid walked towards them and greeted them.

"Welcome, Lord Barrymore was expecting you." The maid said. Angelene snapped her head to look at her, just to see if it was someone she knew.

Apparently, it's Angela. 

Angelene gasped and clenched her fists. Luckily, Ciel and the others were too distracted by the maid to even notice Angelene's outburst. Angelene wanted to kill the woman right then and there, had she not been relaxed when Sebastian held her hand reassuringly and helped her off the carriage.

Angela didn't even looked at Angelene and guided them inside the mansion. 

The four of them were led to a room filled with animal heads hanging from the walls. Ciel and Angelene were quite focused on looking at the head, before snapping back to reality when they heard the sound of a scream and a whip.

Infront of them was Angela gettting whipped by Henry Barrymore.

"Who the hell is this chihuahua! I told you I needed the queen's guard dog!"

"Chihuaha?" Sebastian and Ciel sweatdropped, while Angelene's eye twitched. She was debating whether laughing at Angela's Whippings or not.

Henry continued whipping Angela, but was stopped when Ciel ordered Sebastian.

Sebastian stopped Henry's wrist from delivering another whip. "W-what are you doing you filthy doberman??Let me go right now!"

"He's acting on my orders." Ciel spoke cooly.

"Eh? who are you?" Henry hissed, trying to free himself from Sebastian.

Angelene was too busy glaring at Angela to even notice what they were talking about. When Angela looked back into Angelene's cold eyes, she smirked and continued to put on her innocent act.

If there's one thing Angelene hated the most, It was the Angel who placed the seal in her.

***

Hey guys, I'm reaaally sorry if I updated late. Also, I deleted my other books because I was frustrated with it. I missed being here and I'm really scared of my college entrance examinations.

WISH ME LUCK.

OH and I hope that you liked this chapter, even if it's completely boring. ish?

(not edited)

HEY ANNIE!! I misshed you shoooo muchhhh... *Huggles,Snuggles, cuddles* I do hope that you are well and okay :)