An angel... stalked

Angelene felt the familiar nausea as she rubbed her eyes. She woke up alone inside Sebastian's room, causing her to stop and think about what happened.

When she remembered, she merely sighed and placed her legs at the side of the bed before slowly standing up. Her current mood changed into a happy one.

She laughed without no reason at all.

She just felt like laughing.

It was because of the billions of souls fighting for control for her body. The emotion she feels present, is the last emotion the person's soul experienced before passing away.

Angelened wobbled while clamping a hand through her mouth to atleast minimize her laughs. Little did she knew that she and Finnian were the only ones inside the Mansion. Since Finnian volunteered to look after Angelene and the mansion while, Ciel and the rest were in Madam Red's burial.

Angelene felt the laughs from her mouth dying down to chuckles, before continuing on to find someone.

She walked out the room, and walked towards the grand staircase, and at that same time, Finnian was about to check up on her. When Finnian reached the first two steps of the stairs, he looked up and saw Angelene.

"H-hi t-there Miss Angelene." Finnian spoke, looking up at her while flashing his familiar, yet adorable smile.

Angelene walked down the steps keeping her eyes on Finnian while smiling. "Hello Sir Finnian. How are you?"

Finnian's blush deepened as she stared at the innocent girl infront of him before smiling. "I-i'm great. How about you Miss Angelene? Do you feel any better now?"

Angelene merely nodded. She didn't want to worry him.

Finnian was hesitant to speak, because he felt like he was getting her uncomfortable. Angelene sensed his mood shift causing her to smile at him and say, "Sir Finnian, may I ask you something?"

Finnian's head snapped up and looked at her, eager to answer her question. "Anything! anything at all Lady Angelene."

Angelene smiled. "Where is everybody?"

Finnian's smile slowly faded as he recalled the reason. It was Madam Red's burial, and he was the only one who didn't attend because of Sebastian's orders. Sebastian knew that Finnian would be able to guard Angelene well.

Sebastian was well aware of Finnian's attraction to his prey.

"They all have attended Madam Red's burial." Finnian's voice faltered as he lowered his gaze sadly. Angelene felt nothing but pity, seeing Finnian's expression. She also felt guilty, knowing the reason why Finnian was ordered to stay. She felt ashamed that she was the reason that Finnian couldn't even say one last goodbye to his master's Aunt.

"Finnian, I'm sorry if I'm not strong enough to be worthy of being believed that I can take care of myself and the mansion. I-" Angelene was cut-off by Finnian's confused look.

"Why would you be sorry if I was assigned to stay and protect the mansion and you by Sebastian. Clearly he-he's u-um." Finnian said, before blushing, remembering the corset scene.

"Yes?"

"I-t"s nothing. Oh! I b-believe t-that I-t's time for m-me to p-plant the water." Finnian said bashfully, turning red. "I-i mean water t-the plants. W-well, I-i should get going!" Finnian announced with fake joy and scurried past the stairs, trying hard to hide his blushing face.

Angelene chuckled at the thought of Finnian not knowing the fact that he went upstairs and not outside to water the plants. She walked to the front door entrance of the mansion wanting to wait outside for them.

Angelene surveyed and walked around the garden carefully. She smiled and began to sing the song that her mother used to sing for her. But while humming, she can't help but notice a spider from a strange tree. The spider was hanging from the tree's branch, and the tree's leaves were all wilted and covered in beautiful webs.

Here in this room, he calls me softly,

somewhere inside, hiding.

Somehow I know he's always with me, he the unseen genius.

Angelene walked near to the tree, approaching slowly, as if she was approaching a lion. She was debating whether touching the webs would be a good idea or not.

"Disgusting isn't it?"

Angelene gasped and turned to face the owner of the voice. She sighed in relief when she saw Sebastian, looking at her with his usual sly smile.

"S-sebastian, you gave me quite a fright!" Angelene exclaimed, putting a hand over her heart.

Sebastian merely bowed and sighed. "I'm truly sorry, but the master wishes for your company. He's waiting at his office."

Angelene nodded. "What is it about?"

Sebastian sighed. "Apparently, Queen Victoria wanted the queen's guard dog to do it's duties. She wants Master Ciel to secure a small village named Houndsworth. Master Ciel wants you to come to assist him. He even thought about making you his personal maid."

Angelene nodded and continued on upstairs, while Sebastian trailed behind her. Sebastian walked behind Angelene gracefully, before glaring at the tree, which was now clear of the spider and the web.

"Faustus. Such a shame that you have to stoop so low that you even stalk other people's meal." Sebastian thought before smirking evilly.

***

HEEEEY GUYSSS!!! HOW ARE YOU LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR? :)

AND WHY AM I TALKING in caps... -_-

aaaaanyyyyway~ I missed writing T.T I missed my bestie: Kawaiinojutsu456(ANNIE!!!!! I MISSSSSSSEEEEEEEDDDDDD YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!)

AANNNIIIIEEEE *tackle hugs you* I missed you...

As for my readers~ *Hugs all of you* Thank you for putting up with my lame writing skills. Do tell me if you're having problem with this story. I'm sorry That I've always update late and short, but I'll try to get better T.T

DO comment. Your comments are the only ones that inspires me to write what's going to happen next :)

THANK YOU :)

-Bea XOXO