An angel... lost

"Angelene!"

"No! Ciel No!"

"Sebastian!"

"Claude! Now!"

"Yes, your highness."

"Angelene!"

***

"Lady Angelene."

Blank. Everything was utterly blank as Angelene opened her eyes to see the intricate chandelier that seemed to spin around.

"Lady Angelene."

The voice had Angelene's blurred attention as she sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes, yawning as she did so.

Was she supposed to do something today? She can't even remember what happened last night's events. What could have happened that she seemed to be this disoriented?

"Lady Angelene, please drink this. It'll help with your current condition."

Angelene licked her cold lips and grunted.

Current condition?

Angelene looked at the elegant butler, whom wore glasses that seemed to make his golden eyes pop even more, and reached out to take the small teacup that he so gracefully held out to her.

Before she could even ask what was in the cup, the butler spoke, "Please drink this before your throat begins to hurt."

At that she immediately felt the painful burning of her throat. Angelene immediately took the cup and gulped the substance down.

"T-thank you."

"Lady Angelene, you might be wondering about what had happened?"

"Y-yes. Yes I am actually. Wh-who--"

"Forgive me. My name is Claude Faustus, and I am yours, and his highness' loyal butler." Claude rested his hand ontop his chest as he kneeled gracefully that made Angelene feel as if she was the queen herself.

"His highness?"

Claude adjusted his glasses and fought the urge to lick his lips. Angelene was no normal human. And the sweetened souls inside her beckoned his senses to heighten with eagerness.

A soft knock from the door drew Angelene back to reality.

"U-um. Come in."

A beautiful maid emerged from the lips of the intricate door. She slowly and gracefully walked towards Angelene and curtsied.

"Good day Lady Angelene. I-i am Hannah and I-i-- am v-very much honored to be your servant."

Angelene was at awe at the fact that she was still beautiful even though she had an eye patch as she hid her face quite well, looking down.

"Hannah, please help lady Angelene get dressed. His highness has requested that he was to meet the lady for his afternoon tea."

Claude walked towards the window, drawing the golden curtains open and walked towards the opposite side of Angelene's bed.

"What happened to me?" Angelene whispered more to herself than to the two graceful and extremely beautiful servants fussing around the room.

"Lady Angelene. You died, But his highness saved you."

Hannah moved to fasten Angelene her corset, but stopped when Angelene shook her head. "I'd rather go out with this dress."

"L-lady Angelene, it will be cold--"