Divided

Kayla

I was already in class when jaron stumbled in with he's fine ass followed by Kenya .

It irritated me .

They are always together in some sense and it makes me sick .

I don't know if he likes her or not hopefully not ,I can't lie Kenya is not an ugly bitch .

She's pretty for a darkskin girl .

If she was light skin , she would be badder then me .

I stared at her as she quickly walked by jaron and I and sat down in her seat . She looked sad and annoyed at the same time .

I frowned when I realized I wasn't the only one who was looking at her .

Jaron , was looking at her closely . Like he had to take in every inch of her ass .

I rolled my eyes and focused on mrs . A

Jaron gets on my nerve , he's always calling this bitch dark night and shit but he's staring at her like she's Beyoncé .

I looked at her up and down one more time . She ain't all that . We made eye contact , she quickly turned away looking down at her backpack looking for "something" .

Dumb bitch .

I ran my fingers through my jet black straightened hair and looked at jaron , he turned he's face and gave me he's cute ass smile . I felt myself blush . God he's cute .

I realized the class got quite suddenly and jaron nodded he's head toward the front of the class signaling me to turn around . I ripped my eyes from jaron and faced a stern faced mrs. A

"Kayla , I'm sorry if my class bores you but please put some effort and pay attention " she said coldly .

It took all my strength not to roll my eyes at this bitch . Nate , snickered in the back of the class and mumbled loudly .

"She's too busy fucking jaron in her mind ".

The whole class erupted in laughter Kenya laughed a little to loud which made me boil . I clenched my fits tightly and glared back at Nate , "SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA !". The class went silent , someone whispered "damn she mad".

Mrs . A pressed her lips in a thin line .

Whenever she did that shit you knew she was mad . "Kayla when the bell rings please stay after ".

I cursed under my breath . I could hear Nate and jaron laughing together about something but I didn't dare turn the fuck around .

After a whole fucking 20 minutes, mrs a gave the class free time to think about what they wanted to write about for their essay .

I stood up and walked over to my girl Toni , she was by jaron and a group of boys. I don't do shit in this class but talk , and I still get good grades .

I felt embarrassed as jaron looked at me . But he wasn't looking at me he was looking at Kenya AGAIN. I felt a wave of bitterness wash over me .

"Hey jaron , why don't you stop staring at her and just make a fucking move"

He looked at me like I was crazy . "What did you say ?"

"Nigga you heard me " I said with a attitude .

He laughed loudly looked at Nate and back at me shaking he's head smiling .

"I didn't know you were jealous Kayla " he said still smiling .

I arched my perfectly groomed eyebrows and gave him a look, A smile tugged at my lips . " I'm far from jealous jaron , I'm just SAYING , you stare at Kenya everyday why don't you just make a move "? I said cocking my head to the side .

I knew by now she was listening , I turned to see if she was looking our way but the bitch eyes where glued to her paper, I smirked at how pathetic she looked .

Why not just turn around Kenya ?

We all know you're listening .

I turned back to jaron looking at me like I was dumb . "Man , the only reason I look at Dark Vader is because she's so damn ugly it shockes a nigga how the fuck she can look like that" he said venomously .

I can't lie it feels good when he talks shit on her , a bubbly feeling rushed over me . I laughed loudly , " why you gotta be so mean? " I said smirking at him .

He rolled he's eyes at me .

"You know the bitch is fucking ugly , she looks like a burnt troll ". He said coldly . Nate and Toni where cracking the fuck up , I turned to look at Kenya .

She was looking our direction , she looked like she was about to cry which made me smile , I quickly turned around tapping jaron in he's shoulder .

"Well that troll is mean mugging you boo" I said chuckling .

He gave her a menacing look .

"What the fuck you staring at " he barked at her .

She looked at him with hatred , but the look wavered for a split second and sadness flickered on her face but as it came it quickly vanished .

" I'm sick and tried of your dumb ass talking about me , you and your wack ass friends " she said glaring .

I give her a look , I know she didn't just call me wack .

"Um , who are you calling wack ?"I said placing my hands on my hips . I've been wanting to fuck up this bitch .

She directed her gaze off jaron and looked at me blankly like she just realized I was there .

"Obviously you , aren't you he's friend".

I was taken back , I didn't expect her ass to talk back . This bitch must really want to get fucked up .

A few people who were listening snickered some where laughing .

"Bitch I wouldn't be calling anybody wack Because you are a fucking loser ".

I felt a sense of pride as jaron busted out laughing , my body tingled when he stood up wrapping he's arms around me laughing . " Damn girl , why you gotta be so mean ?" He said smiling mocking me . I felt myself blush at how close our faces were.

I was snapped out of my trance as the bell rang . I watched as Kenya darted out the classroom into the packed hallways . Dumb bitch thought she could talk to me any type of way .

I playful pushed jaron off me . " Nigga shut up she tried it " I said smiling .

He gave me he's cute ass smile and walked out of class shaking he's head chuckling . I walked over to mrs. A and acted like I was paying attention to the shit she was saying but all I was thinking about was Kenya and how this shit wasn't over .

She was the one who got slick with me first . If she thinks that this shit is over I'm right about her .

She's a dumb bitch .