Divided

Kenya

My head jerked back . "Can I stay the night?".
I was about to push him off me and tell him to get the fuck on when I noticed he's desperate eyes darted back and forth pleadingly.

I sighed . "You can stay but don't expect anything , just cause this thing just happened don't think it's gonna go any farther" .

He tried to kiss me again but I moved my face away .

"Let's go in before my dad comes home I don't want him to see me sneaking you in my room". I opened the door slowing letting my eyes adjust to the dark living room .

I fumbled in the dark trying to find Jaron behind me , I patted he's shoulder and slide my arm down to he's hand and interlocked our fingers .

Watch your step I whispered to him as I led him through the living room and towards the stair case . I quickly jogged up the stairs with Jaron and into my room . I closed the door gently behind me and turned on the light .

My eyes winced as the room turned bright .
I regretted going out with Jaron as I watched him walk around my room , looking at my stuff. What the hell am I doing ?

I started to take off my jacket and shoes and threw them in my closest . My mind is spinning , how am I gonna get Jaron out my house in the morning and where is this boy gonna sleep ?

I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:35 in the morning . Jaron walked over to my bed and sat down on the pink covers . An awkward vide filled the room I was looking at him on my bed and he was looking at me standing by my closet .

After what seemed like a minute he spoke.
" I really appreciate you letting me stay for the night . I know that you can get in big trouble if your parents find me ".

He looked so sincere that I couldn't be mad at him.

No problem Jaron, just do me a favor . Turn around so I can change I said smiling weakly.
And if you peak Imma beat your ass I said seriously . He smiled at me and scoffed , turning around slowly and facing the window . I walked to my drawer and pulled out some shorts and a over sized faded t-shirt, I looked over to Jaron : making sure he wasn't looking and slipped out of my clothes .

I debated if I should take my bra off or not . I hate sleeping with a bra but Jaron is here . I decided to take it off , I checked again to see if he was peeping and he wasn't to my surprise . The Jaron I used to know would probably peek and make a snarky comment about my body but I don't know this Jaron.

I slipped in my clothes and removed the bun on my head letting my kinky curly hair fall down to my shoulders . Ok you can look now I said looking at him still facing the window .

Took you long enough he said laughing , he turned around and a weird expression flickered on he's face , he's eyes traveled all over me slowly . I began to feel uncomfortable , he's ass is acting like he's in a trance .

I laughed nervously. Stop looking at me Jaron . He's eyes where still glued on me as I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down .

I threw my pillow at his head . Foreal stop your creeping me out . He caught the pillow before it smashed in he's head , " sorry you just look different " he's voice was laced with lust .

I felt my stomach twist and I quickly broke eye connect with him . Whatever I said

"I don't mean it in a bad way , you just look different in a good way " he said giving me a cute smile .